Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Los Angeles Haunted Hayride 2020

Mar 23, 2015
Orange County, CA
I figured I'd start a dedicated thread here for this year's LA Haunted Hayride. As of a day or so ago, it was announced that they are hiring for the upcoming season.

I figured I'd start a dedicated thread here for this year's LA Haunted Hayride. As of a day or so ago, it was announced that they are hiring for the upcoming season.
talking based on what we thought we would be during July... seems like we will still need to socially distance during October. So idk how this would work. Tractors are big but you touch everything and they have hay! Tbh tho, this event is always lack luster for the price.

talking based on what we thought we would be during July... seems like we will still need to socially distance during October. So idk how this would work. Tractors are big but you touch everything and they have hay! Tbh tho, this event is always lack luster for the price.

It sounds to me like most other events, they are taking things one day at a time. It's still a pretty fluid situation from what I've seen.

Last year was my first time at the event and I had a great time. They hayride is campy fun and their mazes felt like they tried to make them a little different than the "traditional" theme park haunts but the real star of the show was the "Midnight Falls" theme they had. The actors in the town square knocked it out of the park. If they can continue to build on that I only see the event getting better.

Well I've always wanted to do this...so I guess if it's open this is the year to finally do it (if its open)

lol

I mean we have at least of three of these kinda events so its funny to be like "this is unique"

I want to go to one of these but with how LA drivers all I don't know if I'd trust my car not getting run into

I really am worried about the performers. Remember that Horror Nights in Hollywood ended for a few years because a tram collided with an actor, killing them.
You are parked and it’s really not worth it. For 2 people it’s 50 bucks. If you want to bring more people in your car it’s an additional 10$. And that’s to be parked in the back row. It only gets more expensive. This seems like a bust. Not worth it in my opinion.
Only good option is the 200 dollar one. 25 bucks each for 8 people and you get a “hayride experience”. ( you just get to sit in a haycar it does not move) But you have to arrive in the same car.