Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Lost Posts - May 20, 2021

May 14, 2018
Ok, I may be going crazy, but it seems like a huge portion of posts from yesterday seem to have just up and vanished? I could have sworn I am reading threads where I know more was said (or that I responded to) and they just seem to end at Wednesday?

Is anyone else having a Groundhog Day experience? Straaaaange either way, haha

Ok, I may be going crazy, but it seems like a huge portion of posts from yesterday seem to have just up and vanished? I could have sworn I am reading threads where I know more was said (or that I responded to) and they just seem to end at Wednesday?

Is anyone else having a Groundhog Day experience? Straaaaange either way, haha
The site went down yesterday and was restored to the last known backup by the service provider, which erased all posts made yesterday before about 6PM when the forums came back up.

The site went down yesterday and was restored to the last known backup by the service provider, which erased all posts made yesterday before about 6PM when the forums came back up.
Aha, that would be the culprit! I was equal parts worried about my mental stability and impressed with my mind's ability to fabricate an entire day's worth of posts, haha

b7d0b611d3d927b74c6b71f5e797a5fe.jpg