Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Lunar New Year 2018

It's only two weeks. Is that shorter than last year? It feels short. Lots of unique offerings though. I'm actually pretty excited for it.

Hello,
My name is Jacob and as an Annual Passholder, I was given an advance screening of the animation studio store at Universal Studio Hollywood before its opening to the public next week. I have attached a video link to my in-depth review of the store. I also have, in my video, views of the Dreamworks Theater construction, the Starway construction, the Lunar New Year decorations, as well as some fun character moments.

Hello,
My name is Jacob and as an Annual Passholder, I was given an advance screening of the animation studio store at Universal Studio Hollywood before its opening to the public next week. I have attached a video link to my in-depth review of the store. I also have, in my video, views of the Dreamworks Theater construction, the Starway construction, the Lunar New Year decorations, as well as some fun character moments.

Welcome to the Forums. Pretty grand entrance for your first post. :thumbsup::cheers: