Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

M&Ms Moving From Florida Mall to Disney Springs in 2020

That could be a great thing.

If it’s anything remotely on the scale of the Coca Cola Store, then I’m excited to see it.

This sounds fantastic.

I’ve been to the MMs stores in Vegas and Times Square and they’re a lot of fun to walk around. My biggest issue was location: neither were in very upscale places. The Vegas location especially was a little sketchy and the store seemed dated.

If Disney makes sure that this is up-to-par with the Coke store or similar, it’ll be a great addition.

I’m assuming this is going on the West Side and will get a nice multi-story storefront

I can’t think of where it would go since pretty much every spot is in use, but it could possibly take over the old Little Miss Matched area?

I can’t think of where it would go since pretty much every spot is in use, but it could possibly take over the old Little Miss Matched area?

Couldn't it go on the other side of Polite Pig, or is something currently going in there? Might be a good location, since it was two floors when Disney Corner was in there.

Either way, if they do some interesting food options a la Coke Store, I'm in.

Couldn't it go on the other side of Polite Pig, or is something currently going in there? Might be a good location, since it was two floors when Disney Corner was in there.

Either way, if they do some interesting food options a la Coke Store, I'm in.
Ron Jon just opened in that spot.

The store is combining the old Fit2Run and Curl locations into one spot. This is located in between Splitsville and NBA Experience and across from Jaleo and the former Bongos restaurant.
I’m assuming they’ll demolish the building and build a brand-new storefront. It feels too small to be a proper MM&s store

According to the MMs World website, the Florida Mall store is 16k sq ft, Vegas is 28k sq ft, and London is 35k sq ft.

Looks like the current MMs World in Orlando is the smallest in the chain. I don’t see that changing.