Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Magic Happens

Nov 23, 2013
Seattle, WA!
Disney has announced at D23, an all-new daytime parade called Magic Happens for Disneyland Park.

Magic Happens, will debut in Spring; with floats featuring characters from Moana, Coco, Sleeping Beauty, and more. Additionally, the music will be written by Todrick Hall.

They had media out yesterday, so lots of full descriptions On the floats / order of parade on twitter. Mice Chat also has an article today.

Disney has released Video today showing off opening float and the costumes/choreo associated.

Apart from ending with Sleeping Beauty (kinda a weird climax), I kinda like it. The dance mix vibe of the music works.

Although, I feel like it peaks early with Mickey and Moana.

I enjoy the music and most of the floats! I don’t like the green dragon one with the unicycle wheel and 3 performers underneath wearing all black.:ack: