Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Main Entrance Loop

What would I be without you!
[video=youtube;L07-ChnS80g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L07-ChnS80g[/video]

Also the other songs are Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson - Scream, MC Hammer - 2 legit 2 quit, Nelly - Ride Wit Me, and one that is boarderline appropriate that is escaping me, oh and of course Will Smith - Men in Black (possibly also Miami?)

I believe there is Jaws music in the Production Central loop.

I hear this music every day, and always wondered where all the music is from; some I know, a lot I don't.

Does anybody know the songs played in NY and Hollywood? There uses to be a thread on here but I can't seem to find it!

I hear "Pride and Joy" by Stevie Ray Vaughn pretty often in NY, otherwise nothing comes to mind. I'll pay more attention the next time I'm there (hopefully this weekend)

I can confirm "Will and Anna" - Notting Hill. Starting at 2:00-ish. Most people should recognize 2:33 and onward. Here's the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPRiklcT2HQ

Wow, I've always wondered what that song was from. Very somber song for a theme park but I always like hearing it walking through Production Central, especially on the first day. It always seems to be playing on my last day too as I'm leaving and I wanna cry haha

I was just at Universal a few days ago and heard a trumpet song that I'm trying to find! It has a Herb Alpert-like quality to it, and I can't seem to find it anywhere on any threads. I heard it in the Hollywood / Plaza of the Stars area. Anyone know?

This is a great thread , having just visited Universal Studios Florida can anyone name this particular score ?

Kind regards
Alec