Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Make your own HHN

JOKERVERSAL STUDIOS
HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS:
THE JOKER'S MADNESS

Following his 340th escape from Arkham Asylum, The Joker hoping to get away from the shadows of the batman has decided he along with the patients of the asylum have decided to take residence at universal studios Hollywood, welcome to the madness that is The Joker's madhouse!

Mazes
1 -DC's The Joker's Maze Of Nightmares (Parsian Square)
2- Black lake Swamp: The Legend Of The Voodoo Priestess (Fmtw Tent)
3-Welcome To Camp KTA: Kill Them All! (Creepshow Tent)
4 - Silver Screams: The Golden Age Of Horror (Waterworld queue)
5 - Metallica: For Whom The Bell Tolls (Mummy Queue)
6 - The Mask: Big Head's Gory Rampage (Tram Garage One)
7 - The Conjuring: The Curse Of Bathsheba (Tram Garage Two)
8 - GhostTown: A Western Tale Of The Dead (ST Soundstage)
9 - AMC's The Walking Dead: A Living Nightmare (TWD location)
10 - John Carpenter's The Thing: The Escape from Outpost 31 (747)
11 - Nick's Are You Afraid Of The Dark: Chapter One (Ghostbusters tent)

12- Anubis: The Curse Of The Mummy King (Jurassic World Queue)

Scare zones
The Joker's Carnival of Madness (New York St.)
The Curse of Ghost town (French St.)
Universal Monsters: Unleashed (Lower lot)
Hellraiser: Pinhead's Domain (Backlot Gauntlet)
Arkham Asylum: Chao's Rising (Main Street)

Shows
The Joker's Late Night Comedy Acts (Animal Actors Stage)

Academy Of Villians: Gotham City Sirens (Special Effects Theater)

Last edited:
Based on the survey, heres another lineup for next year

- Creature Of The Black Lagoon
- Batman: Arkham Asylum
- Return Of The Living Dead
- Dantes Inferno
- Spawn
- IT Chapter 1 & 2
- Hellraiser
- The Terminator
- Exterminatorz

Scarezones: Arkham City: Hugo Strange has taken over Universal, and has decided to transform the lovely park, into a dark prison city known as.... ARKHAM CITY! It is madness in there, as a gang war is going on between, The Joker, Penguin, Two Face, and The Riddler.

- Main Street: Joker

- Backlot: Two Face

- Tunnel: The League Of Assassins

- Lower Lot: Penguin

- French Street: The Riddler

Food Options:
- Batburger
- Night-Wings
- Riddle-Me-Fish
- Ivy Salad
Any other food ideas based on the IPs listed?

Last edited:
Based on the survey, heres another lineup for next year

- Creature Of The Black Lagoon
- Batman: Arkham Asylum
- Return Of The Living Dead
- Dantes Inferno
- Spawn
- IT Chapter 1 & 2
- Hellraiser
- The Terminator
- Exterminatorz

Scarezones: Arkham City: Hugo Strange has taken over Universal, and has decided to transform the lovely park, into a dark prison city known as.... ARKHAM CITY! It is madness in there, as a gang war is going on between, The Joker, Penguin, Two Face, and The Riddler.

- Main Street: Joker

- Backlot: Two Face

- Tunnel: The League Of Assasins

- Lower Lot: Penguin

- French Street: The Riddler

Food Options:
- Batburger
- Night-Wings
- Riddle-Me-Fish
- Ivy Salad
Any other food ideas based on the IPs listed?

you ended up spelling Assassins wrong bud, but a solid idea on each character getting a scare zone

JOKERVERSIAL STUDIOS
HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS:
THE JOKER'S MADNESS

Following his 340th escape from Arkham Asylum, The Joker hoping to get away from the shadows of the batman has decided he along with the patients of the asylum have decided to take residence at universal studios Hollywood, welcome to the madness that is The Joker's madhouse!

Mazes
1 -DC's The Joker's Maze Of Nightmares (Parsian Square)
2- Black lake Swamp: The Legend Of The Voodoo Priestess (Fmtw Tent)
3-Welcome To Camp KTA: Kill Them All! (Creepshow Tent)
4 - Silver Screams: The Golden Age Of Horror (Waterworld queue)
5 - Metallica: For Whom The Bell Tolls (Mummy Queue)
6 - The Mask: Big Head's Gory Rampage (Tram Garage One)
7 - The Conjuring: The Curse Of Bathsheba (Tram Garage Two)
8 - GhostTown: A Western Tale Of The Dead (ST Soundstage)
9 - AMC's The Walking Dead: A Living Nightmare (TWD location)
10 - John Carpenter's The Thing: The Escape from Outpost 51 (747)
11 - Nick's Are You Afraid Of The Dark: Chapter One (Ghostbusters tent)

12- Anubis: The Curse Of The Mummy King (Jurassic World Queue)

Scare zones
The Joker's Carnival of Madness (New York St.)
The Curse of Ghost town (French St.)
Universal Monsters: Unleashed (Lower lot)
Hellraiser: Pinhead's Domain (Backlot Gauntlet)
Arkham Asylum: Chao's Rising (Main Street)

Shows
The Joker's Late Night Comedy Acts (Animal Actors Stage)

Academy Of Villians: Gotham City Sirens (Special Effects Theater)
Real quick though it's outpost 31, not 51. but still, love the lineup

Oh yea forgot, the gauntlet. Can't decide which would work best, so here our the options

- The Court Of Owls
- Arkham Knight and the Milita
- Tyger Guards
- Black Mask
- Arkham Lunatics
- Poison Ivy
- Mr Freeze
- The Mad Hatter
- Scarecrow

Which one would work best?

Oh yea forgot, the gauntlet. Can't decide which would work best, so here our the options

- The Court Of Owls
- Arkham Knight and the Milita
- Tyger Guards
- Black Mask
- Arkham Lunatics
- Poison Ivy
- Mr Freeze
- The Mad Hatter
- Scarecrow

Which one would work best?
Scarecrow as he needs to be in the event somehow.

Ooo! I love these! Don't mind if i present my own HHN 30...

Halloween Horror Nights XXX:
Your Time Is Up!!!

Something strange is happening in Universal Studios Florida. A new host named The Traveller has summoned a time rift in the middle of the lagoon, bringing the park's future and past to life in horrific, distorted detail.

The park will be split into two lands,
The Future and The Past.

The Future encompasses all of Production Central, Hollywood and NYC, showcasing a war-torn city destroyed by pollution and technology run amok. The Past stretches around all of the lagoon where all of history's era's have forcibly collided, creating distorted creatures out of your worst nightmares.

Houses - The Future

Black Mirror (Soundstage 22)

Rolo Hayne's Black Museum has opened a new, immersive exhibit and you've been invited to the premiere. Featuring scenes from classic episodes like USS Callister, Men Against Fire and White Bear.

Metroid (Soundstage 25)

Space Pirates have invaded a galactic federation spaceship and only Samus Aran can stop them. Survive dangerous attacks from Ridley and Kraid and get out before the spacecraft self-destructs!

The Terminator (Soundstage 24: US)

The iconic Sci-Fi franchise makes it's maze debut. Travel between the peaceful present and apocalyptic future while being chased down by the T-100, T-1000 and Skynet.

S.S Frightanic: Scream-Wrecked
(Soundstage 24: Yeti)

After a century since it's last voyage, scientists have discovered the remains of the S.S Frightanic and have sent aquatic explorers into the wreckage.

Unfortunately, the ghosts of the passengers and crew still haunt the abandoned ship, ready to strike against anyone who swims through their domain.

Slaughter Sinema.... In Space!!!
(Shrek Theater)

Ask any B-Movie horror producer and they will tell you, when you run out of ideas for sequels, send your monster into space!

Experience the long-awaited sequels to Sorority Sacrifice, Schittie's Kidz and Attack Of The Swamp Yeti, now with a twist that's out of this world!

Houses - The Past

The Predator
(Parade Warehouse: Uni Monsters)

Enter the dense, dangerous jungles of Central America where you'll have to fight against one of Cinema's greatest hunters: The Predator.

The invisible killer has already taken out Dillon, Cooper and Poncho and now he's after you! If you can outwit and outlive the ultimate killer, maybe then you'll get out of this humid hellhole alive.

Pan's Labyrinth
(Parade Warehouse: Graveyard)

Enter the world of Guillermo Del Toro through the perspective of Ofelia, a young girl who finds herself spiraling between two different worlds: one of war, another of fantasy.

With the assistance of the Faun, travel through the Labyrinth and confront both the brutal Captain Vidal and the infamous, child-eating Pale Man.

The Haunting Of Hill House
(Sprung Tent 1)

The Crain Family may not be currently living in the Hill House but many ghostly entities are still trapped within it's walls, waiting for new residents. Go inside the house and have some face-to-face visits with The Tall Man, Nell's ghost and of course, Mr. Smiley. :)

Scary Tales: Wrath Of MacBeth
(Sprung Tent 2)

You have spoken against King MacBeth and now he wants your head on a silver platter! If you don't want to be executed, you must travel through the dark and drab tales of author William Shakesphere.

Leave It To Cleaver: Second Course
(MIB Tent)

Before Meetz Meats was a successful corporation of cannibals, it had to start somewhere.

Return to the shop's humble beginnings during the Great Depression where Sam's father, Sid Meetz, plans to infiltrate a mobster speakeasy and kidnap criminals that he'll turn into ground beef.
Unfortunately, your one of the bar's patrons. Bad night to get a drink, eh?

Scare Zones - Future

Blood And Oil (New York)

There's a storm brewing on the streets of New York 2.0 as a protest between machine and humans over the issue of civil rights has become violent. With the authorities nowhere in sight, your more likely than ever to get caught in the crossfire.

Vamp 3099 (Hollywood)

It's New Years Eve in New York 2.0 and a group of teenage vampires have decided to celebrate the only way they know how. Sneaking into the city's underground and feasting on unlucky subway patrons.

Work through blood and dirt to escape the underground or watch a impromptu show from some friendly buskers! That is, until they are inevitably eaten alive.

Traveller's Machines Of Madness
You need some way to travel between the future and past, right? Don't worry, The Traveller has a solution. Located at the end of both "Future" scarezones are small tunnels which act as portals between the two lands. Unfortunately, some Time Pirates have been guarding the machines, looking for a rich body to kill and loot.

Scare Zones

Distortion Zone: Crusade
(San Francisco)

A medieval army of crusading Christians have found themselves in the 1940's, where scum, greed and debauchery reigned supreme.

Disgusted by what they have seen, the crusaders have decided to slaughter anyone they see participating in "unpure" acts. The result? A lot of old-fashioned carnage.

Distortion Zone: Extinction
(Central Park)

An ancient Japanese village has been invaded by demonic creatures. The good news? A samurai legion has arrived to defend the innocent. The bad news? They don't realize that the "demons" are actually prehistoric dinosaurs.

Shows

Traveller Presents: Inventors Of Insanity
The Traveller has arrived! Now that Universal Studios is under his control, The Traveller has created a special contest for his amusement.

He has invited inventors, craftsmen and scientists from across time to showcase their new, experimental methods of inflicting pain upon others. There will be death, there will be (maniacal) laughter and maybe... There will be a special appearance from two rock'n'rollin dudes.

Halloween Marathon Of Mayhem

Halloween Marathon Of Mayhem has returned once more! The Traveller has invited two hosts from the past: The Director and The Storyteller, to create a horror show for the ages!

Because they can't seem to get along (of course), each host has created their own show. The Director focusing on the future, The Storyteller towards the past. The two alternate throughout the night but no matter which host you choose, you are in for a scary as hell water spectacular!

Your Time Is Up!!!

Something strange is happening in Universal Studios Florida. A new host named The Traveller has summoned a time rift in the middle of the lagoon, bringing the park's future and past to life in horrific, distorted detail.

The Future and The Past.

The Future encompasses all of Production Central, Hollywood and NYC, showcasing a war-torn city destroyed by pollution and technology run amok. The Past stretches around all of the lagoon where all of history's era's have forcibly collided, creating distorted creatures out of your worst nightmares.

Houses - The Future

Rolo Hayne's Black Museum has opened a new, immersive exhibit and you've been invited to the premiere. Featuring scenes from classic episodes like USS Callister, Men Against Fire and White Bear.

Metroid (Soundstage 25)

Space Pirates have invaded a galactic federation spaceship and only Samus Aran can stop them. Survive dangerous attacks from Ridley and Kraid and get out before the spacecraft self-destructs!

The iconic Sci-Fi franchise makes it's maze debut. Travel between the peaceful present and apocalyptic future while being chased down by the T-100, T-1000 and Skynet.

After a century since it's last voyage, scientists have discovered the remains of the S.S Frightanic and have sent aquatic explorers into the wreckage.

Unfortunately, the ghosts of the passengers and crew still haunt the abandoned ship, ready to strike against anyone who swims through their domain.

(Shrek Theater)

Ask any B-Movie horror producer and they will tell you, when you run out of ideas for sequels, send your monster into space!

Experience the long-awaited sequels to Sorority Sacrifice, Schittie's Kidz and Attack Of The Swamp Yeti, now with a twist that's out of this world!

Houses - The Past

The Predator

Enter the dense, dangerous jungles of Central America where you'll have to fight against one of Cinema's greatest hunters: The Predator.

The invisible killer has already taken out Dillon, Cooper and Poncho and now he's after you! If you can outwit and outlive the ultimate killer, maybe then you'll get out of this humid hellhole alive.

Pan's Labyrinth

Enter the world of Guillermo Del Toro through the perspective of Ofelia, a young girl who finds herself spiraling between two different worlds: one of war, another of fantasy.

With the assistance of the Faun, travel through the Labyrinth and confront both the brutal Captain Vidal and the infamous, child-eating Pale Man.

(Sprung Tent 1)

The Crain Family may not be currently living in the Hill House but many ghostly entities are still trapped within it's walls, waiting for new residents. Go inside the house and have some face-to-face visits with The Tall Man, Nell's ghost and of course, Mr. Smiley. :)

(Sprung Tent 2)

You have spoken against King MacBeth and now he wants your head on a silver platter! If you don't want to be executed, you must travel through the dark and drab tales of author William Shakesphere.

(MIB Tent)

Before Meetz Meats was a successful corporation of cannibals, it had to start somewhere.

Return to the shop's humble beginnings during the Great Depression where Sam's father, Sid Meetz, plans to infiltrate a mobster speakeasy and kidnap criminals that he'll turn into ground beef.

Scare Zones - Future

Blood And Oil (New York)

There's a storm brewing on the streets of New York 2.0 as a protest between machine and humans over the issue of civil rights has become violent. With the authorities nowhere in sight, your more likely than ever to get caught in the crossfire.

Vamp 3099 (Hollywood)

It's New Years Eve in New York 2.0 and a group of teenage vampires have decided to celebrate the only way they know how. Sneaking into the city's underground and feasting on unlucky subway patrons.

Work through blood and dirt to escape the underground or watch a impromptu show from some friendly buskers! That is, until they are inevitably eaten alive.

You need some way to travel between the future and past, right? Don't worry, The Traveller has a solution. Located at the end of both "Future" scarezones are small tunnels which act as portals between the two lands. Unfortunately, some Time Pirates have been guarding the machines, looking for a rich body to kill and loot.

Scare Zones

(San Francisco)

A medieval army of crusading Christians have found themselves in the 1940's, where scum, greed and debauchery reigned supreme.

Disgusted by what they have seen, the crusaders have decided to slaughter anyone they see participating in "unpure" acts. The result? A lot of old-fashioned carnage.

(Central Park)

An ancient Japanese village has been invaded by demonic creatures. The good news? A samurai legion has arrived to defend the innocent. The bad news? They don't realize that the "demons" are actually prehistoric dinosaurs.

Shows

The Traveller has arrived! Now that Universal Studios is under his control, The Traveller has created a special contest for his amusement.

He has invited inventors, craftsmen and scientists from across time to showcase their new, experimental methods of inflicting pain upon others. There will be death, there will be (maniacal) laughter and maybe... There will be a special appearance from two rock'n'rollin dudes.

Halloween Marathon Of Mayhem has returned once more! The Traveller has invited two hosts from the past: The Director and The Storyteller, to create a horror show for the ages!

Because they can't seem to get along (of course), each host has created their own show. The Director focusing on the future, The Storyteller towards the past. The two alternate throughout the night but no matter which host you choose, you are in for a scary as hell water spectacular!
Oh...my...god... BEST IDEA I HAVE EVER HEARD! I would fricken love HHN to have a future theme! Creative has to hire you, omg those ideas are just amazing. I love it.

Oh...my...god... BEST IDEA I HAVE EVER HEARD! I would fricken love HHN to have a future theme! Creative has to hire you, omg those ideas are just amazing. I love it.

Omg thank you! That means the world to me. I put everything i can when i output myself creatively, even if it's armchair stuff like this. If you have any more opinions, let me know. What do you think of the houses/scarezones? Are there any aspects of them you like/dislike?

Your Time Is Up!!!

The Future and The Past.

Houses - The Future

Metroid (Soundstage 25)

(Shrek Theater)

Houses - The Past

The Predator

Pan's Labyrinth

(Sprung Tent 1)

(Sprung Tent 2)

(MIB Tent)

Scare Zones - Future

Blood And Oil (New York)

Vamp 3099 (Hollywood)

Scare Zones

(San Francisco)

(Central Park)

Shows

I really miss reading these types of things on Vault. Nice idea good sir!

Anarch-ade gave me this idea: you know how in the two Jumanji movies, the game changed shape from a board game to a video game? In The In-Between, it was a board game that opened the gate. So what if it morphed into a classic arcade game? A good name would be "The In-Between: Game Over."

Last edited:
I really miss reading these types of things on Vault. Nice idea good sir!

Anarch-ade gave me this idea: you know how in the two Jumanji movies, the game changed shape from a board game to a video game? In The In-Between, it was a board game that opened the gate. So what if it morphed into a classic arcade game? A good name would be "The In-Between: Game Over."

Never heard of "The In-Between" before. Sounds like an interesting maze to bring back though.

Halloween Horror Nights: Pinhead's Dominion

After years of hiding in the darkness and a lot of public outcry from fans. The being known as Pinhead along with his army of cenobites have decided to make Universal Studios Hollywood their hellscape,
witness hell in its fury as you try to survive Pinhead's Dominion!

1- Hellraiser: The Lament Configuration (WaterWorld Queue)
2- Black Sabbath: Falling Off The Edge Of The World (Mummy Queue)
3- GhostTown: The Curse Of St.Elmo (Fmtw tent)
4- The Shining: Return To The Overlook Hotel (StrangerThings Soundstage)
5- Welcome To Sleepaway Camp: Angela's Madness (Tram Tent One)
6- AMC'S The Walking Dead: Total Darkness (Twd Location)
7- Alien Isolation: Escape From Sevastopol Station (Tram Tent Two)
8- Lionsgate's SAW: A New Game Has Begun (Creepshow Tent)
9- The Belko Experiment: Extreme Measures (Ghostbusters tent)
10- Black Lake Swamp: The Voodoo Priestess's Revenge (Parsian Square)
11- Nick's Are You Afraid Of The Dark?: Chapter Two (Jurassic World Queue)
12- Urban Legends: The Wraith Of The Jersey Devil (Soundstage 747)

-Shows-
Bill and Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure:
The Wyld Stallyn's Excellent Reunion Tour - (Special Effects stage)
The Rocky Horror Picture Show -(Animal Actors)

-Scare zones-
Hellraiser: Pinhead's Domain (New York St.)
GhostTown: The Madness of Boothill Cemetary (Backlot Gauntlet)
Silver Screams: The Modern Age Of Horror (Tunnel)
The Spirits Of The Overlook Hotel (Lower Lot)
Welcome To Black Lake Swamp (French St.)
Lon Chaney's Man Of Thousand Faces (Main Street)
Klowns Revenge: The Depravity Of The Big Top (Springfield)

Last edited:

Your Time Is Up!!!

The Future and The Past.

Houses - The Future

Metroid (Soundstage 25)

(Shrek Theater)

Houses - The Past

The Predator

Pan's Labyrinth

(Sprung Tent 1)

(Sprung Tent 2)

(MIB Tent)

Scare Zones - Future

Blood And Oil (New York)

Vamp 3099 (Hollywood)

Scare Zones

(San Francisco)

(Central Park)

Shows

IM NOT WORTHY! im a fan of this lineup!

I'm gonna take a little challenge, and try to improve an already A maze into an A++++++++ maze.
An American Werewolf In London
  • Replace the werewolf eating jack effect with an effect similar to how orlando did it.
  • At the end of that room, have another wolf scare, and then have the hunter scare there as a double scare.
  • When Jack pops out in the first hospital room, have a little audio trigger of him saying "Can i have a piece of toast?"
  • In the second hospital room, have another nazi werewolf pop out from another area as a double scare.
  • When Jack pops out again in the second hospital room, have a audio trigger of him saying "Beware the moon David."
  • Add a little more detail in the makeup in the first transformation room, like say have a small hunched back prosthetic to represent the spine growing.
  • Might be tricky, but instead of that kinda weird looking mid transformation thing in the second room, instead have a transformation puppet on the floor where the snout grows. Either that, or just have the effect orlando did.
  • Add a Jack scare in the second transformation room.
  • Instead of the black hall after the transformation scenes, have the hobo death scenes, where a werewolf puppet and clawed up hobo will scare.
  • In the subway hall before the train scare, have a little scare where the clawed up business man will run from one side to the other, similar to the first scene in the ghostbusters maze with Egon.
  • In the theater room, add some water squirts from the werewolf mouth to represent spit and blood.
  • Replace that whole first and second alley werewolf scene, and instead have a large piccadilly circus scene. It'll have a victim in bus scare, and a wolf scare.
  • Also for the love of god, remove those David wigs.

Last edited:
Omg thank you! That means the world to me. I put everything i can when i output myself creatively, even if it's armchair stuff like this. If you have any more opinions, let me know. What do you think of the houses/scarezones? Are there any aspects of them you like/dislike?
You know to add a maze that fits with the theme, I would try Batman: Arkham Beyond. Featuring Batman beyond and other villains.

Also love your idea of The Terminator. Its always been my dream maze.

Okay hear me out but...

Halloween Horror Nights: The Beetlejuice Takeover!

After having some fun on Throwback Thursdays, the ghost with the most just couldn’t get enough of the hottest haunt event in SoCal. So for 2020 he has taken over the entire park with 10 terrifying mazes, 5 scare zones, and two brand new shows!

Mazes:

Beetlejuice: Based on Tim Burton’s twisted 1988 film, guests will go through the Maitlands house, be transported to the afterlife, and see Beetlejuice in all his glory! (Located in Tram Garage Tent #1)

Stranger Things 3: Based entirely on the third season of the highly popular Netflix series, you will go through some of the show’s most iconic locations like the Starcourt Mall, the abandoned warehouse, and of course the Upside Down. (Located in Soundstage 29)

The Conjuring: Based solely on the first two Conjuring films, experience what world renowned demonologists Ed and Lorraine Warren have been through and come face to face with horrifying spirits like Bathsheba, Valak, and the infamous Annabelle doll. (Located in Waterworld Queue)

Ghostbusters: Reopening: Based on the 2020 film a brand new set of Ghostbusters are here to capture ghosts all across New York (Located in Poltergeist Tent)

Universal Monsters: Creature From the Black Lagoon: After the confrontation of Frankenstein and Wolfman a new monster arrives coming out from the deep waters of the Amazon, the Gillman! This creature has come to wreak havoc on those who are around him. (Located in FMTW Tent)

John Carpenter’s The Thing: Based on the 1982 cult horror masterpiece guests will go to Antarctica and step inside Outpost 31 where a group of scientists discover a creature that has the ability to consume people and take their form. (Located in Mummy Queue)

Creepshow: Issue #2: The Creep has returned to Halloween Horror Nights to tell 5 more jolting tales of terror which include Something to Tide You Over, Old Chief Woodenhead, and 3 more tales from the Shudder original series. (Located was in FDTD Tent)

Alice Cooper In Wonderland: Shock rock icon Alice Cooper has finally come back and this time he has invited you to go down the rabbit hole and see many monsters from Wonderland (Located in Tram Garage Tent #2)

The Hollywood Harry Frightmare Show: Koodles the Clown has returned once more and this time he is bringing his beloved children’s TV show back and has invited you to be his guest stars (Located in Parisian Courtyard)

The Walking Dead Attraction: ....

Shows:

Academy of Villains: The high energy dance group has moved to the west coast to show off their mind-blowing performances and thrilling dance numbers

Beetlejuice Graveyard Revenue: This classic Universal Studios show is back exclusively for HHN where guests can see Beetlejuice live on stage singing and dancing with his pals

Scare Zones:

Entrance: Killerz (John Murdy’s scrapped scare zone containing cenobite looking chainsaw wielders)

New York Street: Zombieland (Contains characters from both films including Tallahassee as the barker)

French Street: Koodles’s Freaky Friendz (A continuation of Hollywood Harry’s maze showcasing a ton of freaks and clowns)

Backlot Tunnel: Tunnel of Ghoulz (A bunch of monstrous gravediggers looking to dig up their next corpses)

Metro Sets: World War 3000 (a futuristic intergalactic war between earthlings and extraterrestrials)

Halloween Horror Nights: The Revenge Of Freddy Krueger

Shows
Bill And Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure - (Special Effects Stage)
The Evil Dead: Book Of The Dead In 4D - (DreamWorks Theater)
Beetlejuice's Rock Concert Of The Dead - (Animal Actors stage)

-The Featured Presentations-
1- Blumhouse's Halloween Ends (Ghostbusters Tent)
2- Urban Legends: Spirit's and Demon's Of The East (Fmtw Tent)
3- Beetlejuice's Infamous Wax Museum Of The Dead (Parisian Square)
4- A Nightmare On Elm Street: Dream A Little Nightmare (WaterWorld queue)
5- Neil Marshall's The Descent: Journey Of Hell (ST soundstage)
6- Rockstar's Red Dead Redemption: A Western Nightmare (Tram Tent One)
7- Arkham Asylum: The Madness Of The Joker (Mummy Queue)
8- Rob Zombie Presents The Devil's Rejects (Tram Tent Two)
9- Nick's Are You Afraid Of The Dark: Chapter Three (Creepshow Tent)
10- The Mask: The Revenge Of The Big Head Killer (Jurassic World Queue)
11- Halloween Horror Nights: The Vault Unhinged (SS 747)
12-AMC's The Walking Dead: Welcome To End Of The Line (Twd Location)

-Scare Zones-
1- Freddy Krueger's New Nightmare (New York St.)
2- Beetlejuice's Graveyard Party Of Madness - (French St.)
3- The Mask: Welcome To Edge City- (Lower Lot)
4- Apocalypse: City Of The Undead - (Tunnel)
5- Childs Play: The Cult Of Chucky- (Main St.)
6- The Predator: Run For Your Life - (Backlot Gauntlet)
7 - IT: Pennywise's Circus Of Hell - (Springfield)

Last edited: