Ok so I have literally teased so many cancelled projects that I have later scrapped so here’s one that isn’t scrapped finally. I wanted this year to have a very different tone from the previous years, so I picked some pretty absurd things.
The Siren Queen
Horror has reached new depths!
- Poppe The Performer - Shrek Theater
- Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared - Soundstage
- Creepshow (The first movie specifically) - Parade Building
- Legendary Truth: Dungeon Of Terror -The legendary truth examines the abandoned dark ride, dungeon of terror, 15 years after the tragic fire. But will you be able to tell the difference between the fake horrors and the real? - Cafe La Bamba
- Glitched Out - Venture into the world of the deep web where bizarre CGI cartoon characters and the unpredictability of this world drives you to insanity. - MIB Tent
- Scary Tales: Terror TV - Venture into a world where classic tv series are turned and twisted into nightmarish realm. There’s no turning the channel here... - Sprung Tent
- Dark Beaches (Icon House) - You won’t want to dip your toes in these sands. Follow a fishing company hunt for a mysterious siren that has been terrorizing this small town for centuries. - Soundstage
- Evil Atlantis (Icon House) - Venture into the lost city of Atlantis, now taken over by the Siren Queen and her army. - Soundstage
- Treaks And Foons - Venture into the zany colorful world of the Foons. But watch out while you’re playing, as those mouths are big for a reason... - Soundstage
- The Horrors of Willy Wonka - Journey through this classic tale in your greatest imagination- I mean- Your greatest nightmares. - Sprung Tent
Just like the Terra Queen, every scare zone is connected to the Siren Queen’s story.
- Siren Queen Throne Room - Gawk in awe and horror at the horrifying Siren Queen in her throne, while her court will defend her at any cost. - Avenue of the Stars.
- Battle of the Seas - Get caught in a gruesome war between the original civilians of Atlantis and the the Siren Queen’s invading army. - New York
- Marina Under Siege - The Siren Queen has sent a troop of land clobbers to land, which are horrific beasts that can live in water and on land. The land clobbers have risen in a old marina and will attack anything in their path. - San Francisco
- Royal Undersea Cemetery - Venture inside a graveyard like you’ve never seen before where undead sirens who have lead the troop in the past wait to draw their last blood. - Central Park
- The Queen’s Colosseum - The Siren Queen has built her very own colosseum where her mightiest warriors show their strength by using it on captured humans. - Hollywood
The chainsaw hordes will be creatures called the mangelds. Half human, half land clobber creatures that disguise themselves as full humans and attack when needed.
Please give feedback!