Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Make your own HHN

Feb 2, 2013
Arizona.
So I've been thinking on what HHN has become which at first was just 2 mazes, just one ip and one original.. And now we are getting 7 (8 if lucky) and I've been thinking. In your little Dream world, what would you like to see for HHN Hollywood one year. It can be just ips; just original houses or a mix, its just on what you guys think would work for the event and we can also pick Old IPS as some can come back.. It cant be a repeat though, You can also include what rides and shows would be apart of it, just make sure it works with the time we're in now so NO Slaughterworld. That out of the way lets begin with mine to start

HHN Tagline - Fate is written in Blood

Icon - Fortune Teller (Idea I had early last year)

Story - I won't go into it too much but its on the HHN 2014 pages somewhere... but she has a relationship with Orlando.

Houses -

1.) The Last of Us: No Survivors - Located in Soundstage 747; Themed to the Upcoming Movie & Game, Its related on the tale of Joel & Ellie but your basicly in they're shoes going on the journey from Boston to Salt Lake City. Experience all the locations in the game (Davids town, Pittsburg, the Dam, Winter forest, Boston Quarentine zone, and Salt Lake City Firefly research center with Clickers, Hunters, runners, Bloaters,  ETC...

2.) Dracula - Syphony of the Night - Located in Jurassic Park Overflow; Its a version of the HHN19 house in Orlando with some new twists and turns in Draculas castle.

3.) American Horror Story - Carnival of Terror! - Located at The Walking Dead Tent; Based on the TV show and with a new original story written by the show writers; Experience American Horror Story in a new Experience as the Big house Is in town but there is a dark secret in the Carnival (Would have a Jack the Clown Cameo in the house)

4.) Halloween - Return of the Legend - Located at Revenge of the Mummy over-flow; A sequel house to the original Halloween house taking place in the original Halloween 2 with the hospital and everything

5.) Urban Legends: The CandyMan - Located at the Persian Courtyard; A chilling take on the Urban Legend, the Candyman as you go on a tour through a candy factory as you find out something red is in the chocolate.

6.) Fate Knows All - Located in the new Metro House location; The maze would be a 3D house going through all sorts of ends to her victems, and as she keeps finding your Fate in her real form...

7.) Wyndot Estate: A Legendary Return - Located in Phantom of the Opera soundstage ; First ever Legendary Truth house in USH, Its a version of the Wyndot Estate house from HHN20 and would mark the beginning of LT's Prescence in Universal Hollywood.

Rides -

Revenge of The Mummy - The Ride

Jurassic Park - In the Dark

Despicable Me - Minion Mayhem

TransFormers - The Ride

The Simpsons Ride

StudioTour Express - Located at Tram Loading dock; Tram Ride to King Kong + Fast & Furious SuperCharged

*Potter Wouldn't be open*

Shows -

Rocky Horror Picture Show: A Tribute - Located at Castle Theatre

Chuckys Insult Emporium - Located at Tram Loading Dock

ScareZones -

Last Of Us - Located at Metro

Nuit's De Terror! - Located at French Street

Wrath of Jack - Located at Baker Street

Fate Revealed - Universal Plaza/New York Street/Main Gate

SoundScreamers - Lower Lot

Can't wait to Hear all of yours dream HHN Hollywood and this is just my version so, Lets Begin your HHN dreams!

Hii! I'm new here and here is my dream hhn:

mazes: 

1)Trick'R'Treat: maze based off the 2007 movie in the mummy queue

2)The Green Inferno: based off the 2014 movie in the Parisian Square

3)Klownz: Evil Under the Tent 3D: original clown maze in FDTD tent

4)Alien: based off the 1979 movie in ss 747

5)American Horror Story: Anthology: maze based off all seasons in the walking dead backlot tent

6)Halloween: based off the 2007 remake located in the jp queue

7)Just keep HOH normal with more actors

8)The Exorcist: maybe a bonus 8th maze? based on the original movie in castle theater

scarezones:

1)"7": Like the orlando hhn scarezone in 2011 with the temtresses as gogos and the speaking character would be the devil himself (ny street)

2) Walking Dead: the virus has spread to Jolly old England and nobody is safe (london street)

3)Mimez: creepy ass mimez on french street (i know its stupid but could maybe be cool)

4) Circus of Death: Chainsaw clowns in front of the simpsons/special effects stage

5)Dollz: creepy doll mask chainsaw dudes on lower lot

6) The Purge: experience anarchy in the big city in a mess of mayhem and utter hell (backlot)

terror tram:

Urban Legends: terror tram including bloody mary, el cucuy, la llorona, el chupacabra, and death itself

shows:

bill and ted's return (as raunchy as always )

rides:

Jurassic Park in the Dark

Have some live actors on the dark ride part of the mummy (?) (just a thought)

sound cool?

I remember when there was a magic act at Animal, a "Freak Show" at what is now Shrek, SlaughterWorld and Bill & Ted. While I, too, love the mazes and would like see as many as possible I love the shows. I would to see the return of B&T in the Castle but a RH tribute would be great. I want SlaughterWorld and the Carnival of Carnage at Animal.

since im a big fan of hhn i decided to post my haunted house ideas here
the thing - outpost 31

Facade- outpost 31

As you enter into the soundstage the room immediately feels cold as the room is meant to look outside. There will be multiple people in hazmat suits trying to give people injections to see who is imitation. One of the actors would be in line to act like a normal person. When he is injected he will then start to turn into a thing and start to attack the guy in the hazmat suits. As you enter into the outpost you can hear the classic theme of the movie in the distance.

Scene 1- dog kennel

As you enter into the outpost the first thing you heard is multiple dogs barking and a strange hiss. You enter into the kennel and you see this fleshy mass of what seems to be a half alien half dog like creature. As you pass the corner a guy comes out with a gun and shoots it.

e5BBbqqL6M01k6CzoJHZMB8A6S_HTTnx2htp-rkK3EZJARecOx6OWxM-pOU61jlmqoyRCLZs6841qI3VsYfzroqCBUTeDKDP9yF6hLgyTVitD-QUMCBwpriza1UJiK_40tqkZiYa

Scene 2- outside

As you enter into outside it feels like it is 50 degrees in there. Outside you find in the distance what seems to be another outpost but you can see it has caught on fire{just smoke coming out of windows} As you about to enter into the destroyed outpost you see a man with long fingers making a disturbing like growl.

Scene 3- break room

You enter into the break room and you see that the room is in despair. The pool table is turned over, an axe on the wall, multiple bullet holes in the wall etc. you walk past the pool table as you see a guy in the corner trying to fight off a thing on his arm. He will be as a distraction as a guy will come out with a axe saying everyone to get out.

Scene 4- radio room

As you enter into the radio room you see that the roof of the room has caved in making the room colder. As you round a corner you see a frozen corpse with his throat completely gone. As you walk past it the corpse springs back to life. As you look away from the alive corpse a assimilated

Person comes out and you see his has multiple heads and multiple tenticales on him.

Scene 5- back outside

As you exit the outpost and head back to outpost 31 there would be a fake truck there and when people walk past it it’s lights will come on and move closer to a person as to make it look like you were about to get run over.

Something similar to this

fyn4Dy6WMackeeRMm2OZau8DV2PF9SUp0WzKEQ3v4gD0PlQegan0pVIf6Soi8a3OnDR1CBIOLcdJc_s2ckVtdGjc_pXjXeJnazSeGlghlyKZt7rTxb1F0_17RO_f6ye_Aes1D5w7

Scene 6 - med room

As you enter into the med room you see a headless corpse with multiple tentacles sprouting out it forming what seems to be a head. As you walk past it you notice a dead doctor on the ground with both of his hands removed. As you are about to exit the room a spider head thing runs up on the ground towards you and spits on you.

Scene 7- blood test

As you walk into the room the first thing you see would be multiple people in chairs and you can see one of them is turning into the thing. These people would be begging them to cut them loose and get them out. As you walk past them the thing suddenly will break from his restraints and lunge at the guests.

Scene 8-tool shed

As you enter into the tool shed the room will begin to shake as you see a humongous 12 feet tall thing towering over you shrieking at you. That will be a distraction as a guy with some tnt will start running toward the guests and throw it towards the creature. As you exit the room it will be flashing orange and you heard a big explosion happening.

i made this one as a tribute for freak since he's one of the first couple people here
the wolfman ; full moon terror ; location jp queue

During the full moon, legend has it that Laurence Talbot will transform into a werewolf. From the recent occurrences that have happened in the London Asylum and in the streets of London, the rumors of this legend seem to be proven true. Through the bloody streets, the fog-filled forests...who knows where the beast may lie next?

Facade: Talbot Hall, a Gothic Victorian manor house that stand dominate in the English countryside. An unearthly howl of a beast can be heard within the wind, as the building is illuminated by the light of the full moon.

Talbot Hall: Inside the mansion, the entire room is covered in a state of neglect and disrepair. Mounted animal heads, portraits and furniture are all collecting dust. Here we are greeted by Lawrence's father, Sir John Talbot. he will be saying things like [ it would be wise not to go out tonight, strange things have been happening around here ]

crypt; we now enter into a dilapidated crypt. inside is the statue of Lawrences dead mother, the statue will turn it's head towards the guest and say [ Look into my eyes, Lawrence. You'll see I'm quite dead ] this will serve as a distraction as a half transformed Lawrence will jump out screaming for us to help him yet clawing at the guests showing that his mind is being taken over by the beast.

forest; we enter into a large forest. there will be mirrors on the walls to make the forest look bigger then it is. you will hear something running behind you but you never see what's running. after the sound plays a hunter will come out from behind the tree saying [ there it was ] and shoots the guests. after walking past a few trees you see it, the wolfman eating a corpse of a dead hunter, the still alive hunter will be begging for help as the wolfman notice us and roars at the guests.

asylum hallucinations; we enter into a vortex tunnel with multiple sounds of electricity going on [ suggesting Lawrence is going to electric shock therapy now ] after we exit the tunnel we enter into a mirror maze. as you try to find the exit of the mirror maze multiple of Lawrences hallucinations will jump out from behind multiple mirrors. such hallucinations will be things like a hunter with a slashed face and bite mark on his neck screaming to us [ LOOK WHAT YOU DONE TO ME ] and a creepy wolf like child.

asylum; now we enter into a lecture to prove that Lawrence is insane. there will be multiple dummy's sitting in chairs to represent the audience. lawrence will be sitting in a chair telling us to flee and to kill him now before something terrible happens. he will then start to convulse as we walk past a window showing the full moon. as we enter into a short hallway filled with the insane patients of the asylum. you can faintly hear behind one of the doors multiple bones breaking and clothes ripping. the door will open revealing a mid transformation Lawrence trying to bite the guests.

london allyway; we now enter into a alleyway now. we notice a dead hooker slumped on the floor with multiple claw and bite marks on her. we can hear the creature howling as we see it running on top of rooftops. as we are distracted by the wolfman inspector aberline will come out from a darkened area saying [ DUCK ] as he try's to shoot the creature.

burning talbot hall; we are now blasted with intense heat as we now enter into the burning talbot hall. multiple fog machines will be pumped in the room and projecitons on the wall will show the room burning. we see the wolfman trying to attack us. before he can do so a gunshot can heard as the wolfman will look behind him and run to the back going to get the shooter. as we exit the room we notice the headless corpse of a burnt up werewolf. as we walk past it it will swipe at the guests.

death of the beast; we now enter into the forest again as we can hear the wolfman howling. we look up us at a hill and see the wolfman howling at the moon. a hunter will then come out and shoot at the wolfman as the creatures body goes limp. as we exit the house the wolfman will come out for one last attack. guess the hunter didn't use silver bullets

the fly - be afraid be very afraid - waterworld queue

description - after a genetic accident gone wrong seth brundle slowly transforms into a new species. brundlefly. remember be afraid, be very afraid.

twitter codename - species

facade - apartment

as you enter into the waterworld queue you spot what seems to be a small scale apartment, as you enter into the apartment there will be multiple audio logs playing of seths transformation, [ basically the first few will say the experiment was a successes, then the next few will say how there are mutliple changes in his body, then the last one will say that he doesn't even know if he can keep his sanity any longer, ending the last one with the classic line, help me please help me ]

scene 1 - telepods

you enter into a small scale living room it seems. you notice two pods on either side of you. one seems empty while the other doors opens. a tall man wearing boxers will come out of it and say that the experiment was a success and that you should try it out too.

scene 2 - arm wrestling

you now enter into a small bar now, there will be a faint smell of liquor in the room. you notice a crowd among two men arm wrestling. all of a sudden one of the mans arms breaks in two as blood sprays on the guests.

scene 3 - fingernails [ transition ]

you enter into a small bathroom now. you notice a man [ dummy ] crying on the bathtub. you notice on the sink and floor multiple removed fingernails. you also notice a strange liquid on the floor.

scene 4 - vomit drop

you enter back into the living room. you notice now empty soda cans, half eating pastries, and multiple candy bars on the floor. you can hear someone coughing even though there's no one there. all of a sudden a stage 3 brundle https://wondersinthedark.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/h1.jpg barfs on the guests though a boo hole in the wall.

scene 5 - im becoming brundlefly [ transition ]

you enter into what seems to be the dining room now as you can see on some of the plates a strange liquid on there. on the table will be multiple holes [ suggesting that Brundle has been using his vomit drop here ] you look up and notice the stage 4/a brundle on the ceiling https://wondersinthedark.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/f1.jpg [ this will be a dummy not a actor] he will say things like [ Am I becoming a hundred-and-eighty-five-pound fly? No, I'm becoming something that never existed before. I'm becoming... Brundlefly. Don't you think that's worth a Nobel Prize or two? ]

scene 6 - monkey baboon

you enter back into the living room. there are more trash on the floor now with what seems to be multiple body parts on the floor. you notice three telepods now. two of them are empty but the third one's door opens. all of a sudden a monkey baboon hybrid will jump out of the door and screech at us [ this will be achieved by a animatronic that's like the werewolf's from american werewolf ] after the monkey baboon jumps out a stage 4/b brundle http://d2rormqr1qwzpz.cloudfront.net/photos/2015/06/26/77596-thefly1986b.jpg will come out swinging a bloody pipe at us

scene 7 - deranged mind

you now enter into a darkened hallway now. we appear to be in brundles mind. we can hear multiple flys buzzing in this room. there will be multiple dummys of brundle though his transformation suggesting that now he's going insane. some of them here and there will jump out at us. some will be begging for help while others will be insane making weird gurgling sounds.

scene 8 - brundlefly museum of natural history [ transition ]

we are now back into the bathroom now. in the pill cabinet in the mirror you notice multiple body parts in jars like a ear, some fingernails, hair, teeth, etc etc. you can hear brundle talking to someone behind the door [ My teeth have begun to fall out. The medicine cabinet is now the Brundle Museum of Natural History. You wanna see what else is in it? ]

scene 9 - melt

we are back in the living room. we see a man without a arm and a leg on the floor. we also see stage 6 brundle https://s3.drafthouse.com/images/made/Screen_TheFly19863z_758_426_81_s_c1.jpg on top of him. the man weakly begs out for help as brundle vomit on us.

scene 9 - true from

we enter into the same room again. inside one of the telepods we see a woman in there banging on the glass screaming for help. as we are distracted by her brundlefly lunges at us behind a fake wall.

scene 10 - out with a bang

we again enter into the same scene. now we see a creature coming out of a telepod now. it's brundlefly but he's fused with the telepod. [ this will be a dummy ] while we are looking at it a woman will come out with a shotgun and say [ im sorry ] and shoots at us

i made a little original haunted house themed to awil. this house shows who was the first werewolf that killed jack and bit david
american werewolf in london origins - jp queue

codename 2014 [ the year the mourning ritual version of bad moon came out ]

Facade

You enter into a small town as you keep hearing strange noises in the bushes and something howling in agony. You look up into the sky and see a full moon in the clouds. You turn left as you enter into a pub called the slaughtered lamb

Scene 1 slaughtered lamb

You enter into the bar and surprisingly it’s empty. As you look around the bar you can see broken beer bottles on the ground and claw marks on the walls. Maybe a bear accidently went in here and attacked the bar people. But you aren’t alone. You spot a old guy sitting on his chair with a gun in his hand staring at you. You walk past him but he jumps at you telling you to get out of here before it comes back.

Scene 2 church

You enter into an abandoned church as you can see figures on the chairs slaughtered. One of the chairs seems empty but as you look closely you can see a hand grabbing onto the chair The church looks destroyed and you can see a graffiti painting around the walls saying stuff like [satans dog] or [ beware the moon]. As you walk past the chairs the slaughtered bodies jump out begging for help.

Scene 3 house

As you enter into a house you can see it actually looks peaceful almost. You look out the window and you can see a half moon this time. As you enter the living room you see a man convulsing in pain as you can see his spine bulging out and him growing teeth and claws. Even though he looks like an animal the man says to get out. You escape through the basement.

Scene 4 basement

As you enter into the basement you step on something wet. You look down to see you stepped on raw meat :the raw meat is actually on a glass: You continue forward until you see a cage that has claw marks on the ground. As you pass by it a half human half wolf creature pops out trying to claw you.

Scene 5 barn outside

You enter outside and you spot a barn in the distance. As you pass the doors you can see multiple dead animals.

Scene 6 barn inside

As you enter the pitch black barn you can smell rotting flesh as you can hear growls from left and right. The lights suddenly turn on you see the creature eating a man. It looks at you then lunges at you.

Scene 7 moors

You enter outside as the only thing you can see is smoke. You hear screams coming behind. You turn around to see a guest starting to turn. [ basically fake fangs,claws,sideburns, and yellow eyes ] As he is in the final stages of the transformation a gunsman comes out from behind and shoots the transforming werewolf.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not including Walking Dead because we all know it will be there no matter what

1) Krampus - Who doesn't like a Little Nightmare before Christmas? Mazes that include both Christmas and Halloween stuff are for me always fun and I love this movie
2) Freddy Vs Jason. How Do you get to have the great "outdoor" sets but also some fun nightmare scenes as well make a maze based off the not so great movie but still a great idea for a maze and make fans of both series happy.
3) Saw - With the new movie coming out its time to get Jiggy with it and play a game again. I'd also love it if this maze had a special VIP feature for those who pay extra and have a big enough group get to play a real game where they have to escape a room or die trying.
4) IT - No clue if this can even happen but Clowns are scary but even scarier when based off the great book by Steven King.
5) The Thing - I was not exspecting much from this maze years ago when I went on it but found its atomphere really great. Also who doesn't want another maze to cool off in with the sometimes summer type heat going on in October
6) Resident Evil - Based off the new Video Game out this year. You are trapped in a house with some crazy rednecks in the middle of the bayou. Trying to escape the family and also avoid zombies around every corner.
7) Chucky and Friends Terror Tram - I always liked the Chucky Tram because the Pre show stuff was sometimes funny and also lets you add more characters to the mix. I have no idea how crazy they'd let me get but I'd start you off against Leather Face and his family as you get off the train, then meet Chucky and his doll friends before climbing the Hill and house of a 1000 corpses freaks before entering a small crashed ship and running from the Alien from Aliens and then in the final act dodgng laser fire from Predators as Chucky mocks you at the exit station.

Shows
Bill and Ted
Coraline 4D, using the Shrek Theater. Show the final Act (last 15-20 mins) of the film in 3D. Have the Pre show TV catch those up who have never seen the movie before.
SlaughterWorld - Water World with more Blood

Rides all the same for the most part
Through Jurassic Park in the Dark. Less lights on the ride and Scare actors everyone once in a while to keep you on your toes
Also it will NEVER happen but the Simpsons ride themed to Tree House of Horror

Scare Zones include
Freddy Girls Welcoming You Into the Night of your life
1)Raccoon City - The City From Resident Evil is here and filled with Zombies in the first Scare zone
2)Dead Space - Isaac Clark ship has crashed landed and you will have to be the bait so Isaac can shoot them when they are distracted.
3) America Horror Story Freaks
4) Lower Lot - Ash Vs the Evil Dead - Meet Ash and help him take down a few of these dead creatures from accross time and space.
5) Mad Max - Mutants and Cannibals surround you only one thing to do, run to the next maze and hope you make it out alive.

I'm not including Walking Dead because we all know it will be there no matter what

1) Krampus - Who doesn't like a Little Nightmare before Christmas? Mazes that include both Christmas and Halloween stuff are for me always fun and I love this movie
2) Freddy Vs Jason. How Do you get to have the great "outdoor" sets but also some fun nightmare scenes as well make a maze based off the not so great movie but still a great idea for a maze and make fans of both series happy.
3) Saw - With the new movie coming out its time to get Jiggy with it and play a game again. I'd also love it if this maze had a special VIP feature for those who pay extra and have a big enough group get to play a real game where they have to escape a room or die trying.
4) IT - No clue if this can even happen but Clowns are scary but even scarier when based off the great book by Steven King.
5) The Thing - I was not exspecting much from this maze years ago when I went on it but found its atomphere really great. Also who doesn't want another maze to cool off in with the sometimes summer type heat going on in October
6) Resident Evil - Based off the new Video Game out this year. You are trapped in a house with some crazy rednecks in the middle of the bayou. Trying to escape the family and also avoid zombies around every corner.
7) Chucky and Friends Terror Tram - I always liked the Chucky Tram because the Pre show stuff was sometimes funny and also lets you add more characters to the mix. I have no idea how crazy they'd let me get but I'd start you off against Leather Face and his family as you get off the train, then meet Chucky and his doll friends before climbing the Hill and house of a 1000 corpses freaks before entering a small crashed ship and running from the Alien from Aliens and then in the final act dodgng laser fire from Predators as Chucky mocks you at the exit station.

Shows
Bill and Ted
Coraline 4D, using the Shrek Theater. Show the final Act (last 15-20 mins) of the film in 3D. Have the Pre show TV catch those up who have never seen the movie before.
SlaughterWorld - Water World with more Blood

Rides all the same for the most part
Through Jurassic Park in the Dark. Less lights on the ride and Scare actors everyone once in a while to keep you on your toes
Also it will NEVER happen but the Simpsons ride themed to Tree House of Horror

Scare Zones include
Freddy Girls Welcoming You Into the Night of your life
1)Raccoon City - The City From Resident Evil is here and filled with Zombies in the first Scare zone
2)Dead Space - Isaac Clark ship has crashed landed and you will have to be the bait so Isaac can shoot them when they are distracted.
3) America Horror Story Freaks
4) Lower Lot - Ash Vs the Evil Dead - Meet Ash and help him take down a few of these dead creatures from accross time and space.
5) Mad Max - Mutants and Cannibals surround you only one thing to do, run to the next maze and hope you make it out alive.
hey did you like my ideas

Personally, in a dream world..

Mazes

• Two Original Mazes, a post-apocalyptic style maze in the WW venue and a creature style maze that is not using any IP; and is entirely original at Mummy
  • The Last of Us maze at the KCT Tent.
  • Alien, close quarters; no Alien Queen. Sci Fi Heavy at the Tram Load tent
  • Some form of a classic monsters house, properly done and not as a addon to an existing attraction (looking at you HOH). No modern horror films involved. Located in Persian, and uses French Street as it's finale with ALL of the Universal Classic Monsters coming at the guests.
  • Stranger Things at the SS747.
  • Childs Play gets a proper maze, with it telling the events of the first two films at the JP Overflow.
  • TWDA, gets a new scene.
Scarezones

• Vampires in New York on the Metro Sets
  • Some form of a scarezone on the Lower Lot. ANYTHING, that doesn't revolve on that freaking tunnel.
  • Universal Blvd and the side facing the Plaza used as a scarezone themed around the celebration of the holidays. Christmas, Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and the Fourth of July are incorporated into the theming with a live barker telling you about why they love to have you join in on the holidays. No insults.
Shows
  • Academy of Villains themed to the concept of war.
  • Dementor's show at Hogsmeade. Incorporates similar effects from the Osaka, but is done differently.
  • DWT is used for a 4D show based off of The Ring.
Rides

Terror Tram

Original Terror Tram, with film director Michael Dougherty involved on a story of a boy's demented imagination; and that it's coming for the guests. The boy is seen through screens at specific locations; and the natural trail is also used.

For my Resident Evil 7 HHN, I would like to present this:

Scene 1: Similar to how you walk through the Exorcist house, you walk inside the Bakers' Guest House where Ethan in RE7 used to enter to find his wife, Mia. You hear some scary noises about being "part of the family" and you will encounter the cursed Mia possessed by Eveline, you then walk down the hall through the upstairs attic where the possessed Evenline use the chainsaw on you.

Scene 2: You now walk into the dinner table where The Baker Family have a possessed person (possibly Ethan?) tied up, then the Bakers surprises you saying "wanna be part of the family"? a couple of times, before going about on their daily routine. You will enter a room that would resemble that of a main hall and it's really dark. Creep noises and bumpy noise with a voice of Eveline saying strange things.

Scene 3: You now go in the basement where you will encounter a strange sound coming from there. We all now know it will be the Molded, coming in with claws. The Molded comes in with a jump scare then you will encounter a shirtless Jack Baker around the cage saying "you ain't getting away!" Meanwhile, you see the old Eveline grandma sitting on the side.

Scene 4: You now enter Lucas house where you might see dead victims at the hands of Lucas through various traps seen in the RE7 game. Crackling laughs and giggles around him, then you encounter more Molded BOWs and disfigured victims.

Scene 5: You will go back to the house and you will encounter a final boss form of Eveline trying to attack you, scaring you on your way out.

For my Resident Evil 7 HHN, I would like to present this:

Scene 1: Similar to how you walk through the Exorcist house, you walk inside the Bakers' Guest House where Ethan in RE7 used to enter to find his wife, Mia. You hear some scary noises about being "part of the family" and you will encounter the cursed Mia possessed by Eveline, you then walk down the hall through the upstairs attic where the possessed Evenline use the chainsaw on you.

Scene 2: You now walk into the dinner table where The Baker Family have a possessed person (possibly Ethan?) tied up, then the Bakers surprises you saying "wanna be part of the family"? a couple of times, before going about on their daily routine. You will enter a room that would resemble that of a main hall and it's really dark. Creep noises and bumpy noise with a voice of Eveline saying strange things.

Scene 3: You now go in the basement where you will encounter a strange sound coming from there. We all now know it will be the Molded, coming in with claws. The Molded comes in with a jump scare then you will encounter a shirtless Jack Baker around the cage saying "you ain't getting away!" Meanwhile, you see the old Eveline grandma sitting on the side.

Scene 4: You now enter Lucas house where you might see dead victims at the hands of Lucas through various traps seen in the RE7 game. Crackling laughs and giggles around him, then you encounter more Molded BOWs and disfigured victims.

Scene 5: You will go back to the house and you will encounter a final boss form of Eveline trying to attack you, scaring you on your way out.
here's mine
resident evil 7 - mummy queue

facade - the entrance will look like the bakers family guest house. outside on the facade will be the sewer gators truck. near it will be andre and pete saying how typical and cliche this abonded house is. if given the twitter codename there will give you the sewer gater project proposal.

scene 1 [ transition ] - as you enter into the entrance you pass the stairway. you notice a pile of blood and a cut off hand on the floor.

scene 2 - you are now in the atic of the house. you can hear faintly the sound of a chainsaw buzzing. suddenly a infected mia with a chainsaw will come out though a hidden door and attack us.

scene 3 - we are now back outside and we notice the baker house now. though projection you can see a little girl in one of the windows dissaper suddenly. as you are amazed with the facade jack bake will come out with a shovel and say [ welcome to the family son ] and attack us.

scene 4 - we are now in the dinning room of the house. the faint smell of rotting meat will be pumped in the room. you notice jack [ live actor ] Marguerite, Lucas [ both dummys ] grandma [ actor ] and ethan with vomit running down his mouth begging for help [ actor ] jack will come up and cut his mouth open with a knife. as we are distracted by this grandma on her chair will try to grab the guests.

scene 5 [ transition ] - we are now into the garage now. we notice the headless body of the duputy on the floor. as we are looking at the body jacks car will pop out from one of the walls. something like the train from the american werewolf in London maze.

scene 6 - we are now in the basement of the house. the room will be covered in mold. some molded will come out from various boo holes from the wall.

scene 7 - we are now in the meat hanging room in the house [ forgot the name ] in this room you will have to walk through the hanging bodies. as you are trying to find the exit jack with his chainsaw shears will come out from one side and ethan with a shotgun will jump out. jack will of course say [ waste of bullets boy. ]

scene 8 - we are now into the greenhouse. the room will have multiple bugs on the walls [ some props and some projections ] an animatronic mutated Marguerite will come out from one of the walls.

scene 9 [ transition ] - we are now into a room covered in smoke [ fog]. the smell of burning flesh will be pumped into the room. a burnt clancy will come out through a door and will be begging for help.

scene 10 - we are now into the final room now. the hallway of the crashed ship. through the walls multiple molded will jump out and snarl at you. in front of the hallway will be a dummy eveline and will say things like [ He doesn't want to be my daddy? Then he can die. ] as she says that multiple wind effects will go off as a bloated molded will come out of the door for one last scare

im thinking of making a creepypasta themed haunted house, will post a more detailed description tomorrow but here's the outline

facade - multiple internet posts forming the word creepypasta.

scene 1 - a forest room with creatures like the rake, goatman, and the slenderman.

scene 2 - a arcade room with polybius and a mind controlled person.

scene 3 - a noend house room based off room 5.

scene 4 - a normal porn for normal people room with a chimp eating a woman, this will be a distraction as a man with a chicken mask will scare you.

scene 5 - a room with it's only light being a camera flash, a animatronic smile dog will scare people.

scene 6 - a test chamber featuring the Russian sleep experiment patients.

scene 7 - a lost episode room with multiple TV's with disturbing images playing, mr bear [ from 1999] will scare people into the other room.

scene 8 - a room covered with multiple 4chan or internet posts, multiple characters from other rooms will jump out from behind the wall.

I'll give it a shot -

TWIN PEAKS (based off Fire Walk with Me + Seasons 1-3)

FACADE - TWIN PEAKS SHERIFF'S STATION (Main Theme playing before one enters)

At first the queue could be a bit deceiving as when you enter the Sheriff's station you would think you have entered the maze itself. On the contrary, this serves for some fun interactive elements. The front desk would have an actress posing as Lucy and one can interact with her as well as give her the password for the night (this would be how the Twitter code would play out for this maze IMO) before reaching the end of the corridor. It feels safe however, looks can be deceiving.

Dale Cooper narrates the events of what has occurred before guests leave the station into the woods of Twin Peaks.

SCENE 1 - (Based off the ending of Fire Walk with Me) Guests start by passing through the iconic scene of Leland Palmer murder of Laura Palmer and attempted murder of Ronette. Uncomfortable screaming is heard from the girls as Leland/ Killer Bob pop up between you and them, making for a claustrophobic experience.

SCENE 2 - (The Palmer Residence) A soft rendition of "Just You Plays" as guests are directly facing the living room of the Palmers as the room dims in preparation for Killer Bob's iconic jump scare. An actress playing Maddy can be seen pleading for help at the other side of the room

* TRANSITION - WOODS TO GREAT NORTHERN HOTEL*

SCENE 3 - (Dale Cooper's Hotel Room) As Cooper appears to be closing in on the case, he opens the door to quite the surprise as an attempted murder unleashes on Cooper. (Scare tactic similar to AWiL's "Nazi Werewolves dream")

SCENE 4 - (Harold Smith home) Guests embark on a journey to a destroyed Smith house, where they walk past a hung Harold Smith and are scared by an entering Deputy Hawk (sound effect from rain/ lighting occur the moment Hawk opens the door to find Smith has hung himself)

*TRANSITION - GHOST PEPPER IS USED FOR SCENE OF KILLER BOB/ LELAND MURDERING MADDY as THE GIANT NARRATES "It is Happening Again"*

SCENE 5 - (Sheriff's Station interrogation Room) Guests come face to face with a deranged Leland Palmer as he recites Killer Bob's iconic "Fire Walk with Me" poem. As Leland paces back and forth in the room, he sits back on his chair before leaping out to scare guests.

I'ma stop here because Season 3 has so many freaky moments where I wonder how they would fit into the maze. However I know the final room would be the Black Lodge itself. No scares, just a cool hip vibe from the room.

since many people are saying to move my thread im putting it here, since it's going to be 7 months before hhn opens how about we have fun, try and write a fan maze treatment to one of the leaked houses, don't worry you can make it short.

...I'ma stop here because Season 3 has so many freaky moments where I wonder how they would fit into the maze. However I know the final room would be the Black Lodge itself. No scares, just a cool hip vibe from the room.
The Lumberjack stairway from Season 3 would look really good as a maze scene. The Black Lodge hallway could also have scares from Doppelganger Arm, Doppelganger Leland Palmer, Doppelganger Cooper, Windom Earl, Doppelganger Laura Palmer, or Doppelganger Killer BOB (or all 6, even though that's not possible). This is awesome!

Surprised this thread hasn’t had more comments it seems fun.. I’ll give it a shot:)

Icon: Lady Luck
Tagline: The House Always Wins

Mazes:

-
The Conjuring; SS747 Tent
- American Horror Story: Coven; FDTD Tent
- Dead Space; Metro Sets
- Friday the 13th; Waterworld Queue
- IT; Mummy Queue
- Scream(1-4); Parisian Courtyard
- The Fallout(original house set in post apocalyptic 1950’s, dark comedy House): New Location
- The Walking Dead; TWDA

Scarezones:

- Night of the Living Dead; Backlot Gauntlet
- Survive or Die; Upper Lot
- Invasion!; French Street
- Cryptids; Backlot Tunnel through Backlot

Maze Treatments(only for 1 maze right now):

Maze #1: The Conjuring

Queue: As guests wait, clips from The Conjuring 1&2, as well as Annabelle 1&2 will be playing. The theme song will also be blaring in the queue

Facade: The Warren House

Scene 1 - Warren Occult Museum; Guests enter through curtains on the facade and are in the Warren Occult Museum. As they make there way through, they will see Annabelle, the rocking chair, the Musical Box from Conjuring 1, the Crooked Man toy, and more.

Transition - Guests enter a hallway of the Warren house, where at the end of the hallway will be Valak.

Scene 2 - Guests are in the Warren’s painting room, where there will be many paintings of Valak(think H2 ending). A shadow effect will walk towards and enter one of the paintings, and on a strobe cue Valak’s will pop out(think Gold Room).

Transition - Dilapidated House Hallway with holes and gaps in the walls, Maid actor pops out of a boo hole.

Scene 3 - Basement from Conjuring 1; A Carolyn mannequin and chair will be seen “levitating” against the wall as Ed and Lorraine actors try to exorcise her. Bathsheba will pop out from a corner.

Transition - Tunnel Hallway; A Carolyn actor will pop out, and the hallway will be pitch black. Blackout actors will clap in Guests ears, to simulate “The Clapping Game” from the movie.

Scene 4 - Bedroom; A daughter mannequin will be against the drawer, and in this room the little boy will pop out from one corner while Bathsheba will pop out twice.

Transition - Hallway with “falling” and moving paintings and pictures.

Scene 5 - Annabelle Room; Replica of the Room where the beginning of Conjuring 1, where Annabelle’s red crayon words will be every where and Annabelle will be in a rocking chair. The Annabelle demon will pop out in this room

Scene 6 - Room filled with white curtains; The Maid, The little boy, and Carolyn will pop out from behind a few of the curtains and Bathsheba’s shadow will be seen on the walls.

Transition Hallway - Dilapidated Hallway where Bathsheba will pop out one last time

Scene 7 - Enfield Living Room; Guests will be in the living room from Conjuring 2 and will see a Janet mannequin in the rocking chair, Bill Wilkins will pop out.

Transition - Hallway with Billy’s Tent; Guests enter a long stretch of hallway where on one side will be Billy Tent and the Crooked Man toy, as the Crooked Man’s shadow is seen on the wall. On the other side a Crooked Man stilt actor will pop out

Scene 8 - Cross Room*; Replica of the room from the Conjuring 2 trailer where a Janet actress will be seen being “strangled” by a ghost. Bill Wilkins will pop out.

* = An effect in this will go off to where the crosses will simultaneously go upside down or back to normal, just like the trailer

Transition - Hallway of doors, one of which will padlocked. Valak, Bill Wilkins, and Peggy Hodgson actors will pop out from a few of the doors.

Scene 9 - Amityville Basement; Guests see the Amityville Basement and Valak’s Mirror, Valak and Lorraine will pop out in this room.

Scene 10/Finale - Warren Occult Museum 2.0; Guests re-enter the Warren Occult Museum, except this time it is in a much more destroyed and decrepit state. The Annabelle Demon, Valak, The Crooked Man, Bathsheba, Bill Wilkins and the Maid will pop out in this room for a 6x scare(think Insidious 2015 on steroids for this room).

Last edited:
Surprised this thread hasn’t had more comments it seems fun.. I’ll give it a shot:)

Icon: Lady Luck
Tagline: The House Always Wins

Mazes:

-
The Conjuring; SS747 Tent
- American Horror Story: Coven; FDTD Tent
- Dead Space; Metro Sets
- Friday the 13th; Waterworld Queue
- IT; Mummy Queue
- Scream(1-4); Parisian Courtyard
- The Fallout(original house set in post apocalyptic 1950’s, dark comedy House): New Location
- The Walking Dead; TWDA

Scarezones:

- Night of the Living Dead; Backlot Gauntlet
- Survive or Die; Upper Lot
- Invasion!; French Street
- Cryptids; Backlot Tunnel through Backlot

Maze Treatments(only for 1 maze right now):

Maze #1: The Conjuring

Queue: As guests wait, clips from The Conjuring 1&2, as well as Annabelle 1&2 will be playing. The theme song will also be blaring in the queue

Facade: The Warren House

Scene 1 - Warren Occult Museum; Guests enter through curtains on the facade and are in the Warren Occult Museum. As they make there way through, they will see Annabelle, the rocking chair, the Musical Box from Conjuring 1, the Crooked Man toy, and more.

Transition - Guests enter a hallway of the Warren house, where at the end of the hallway will be Valak.

Scene 2 - Guests are in the Warren’s painting room, where there will be many paintings of Valak(think H2 ending). A shadow effect will walk towards and enter one of the paintings, and on a strobe cue Valak’s will pop out(think Gold Room).

Transition - Dilapidated House Hallway with holes and gaps in the walls, Maid actor pops out of a boo hole.

Scene 3 - Basement from Conjuring 1; A Carolyn mannequin and chair will be seen “levitating” against the wall as Ed and Lorraine actors try to exorcise her. Bathsheba will pop out from a corner.

Transition - Tunnel Hallway; A Carolyn actor will pop out, and the hallway will be pitch black. Blackout actors will clap in Guests ears, to simulate “The Clapping Game” from the movie.

Scene 4 - Bedroom; A daughter mannequin will be against the drawer, and in this room the little boy will pop out from one corner while Bathsheba will pop out twice.

Transition - Hallway with “falling” and moving paintings and pictures.

Scene 5 - Annabelle Room; Replica of the Room where the beginning of Conjuring 1, where Annabelle’s red crayon words will be every where and Annabelle will be in a rocking chair. The Annabelle demon will pop out in this room

Scene 6 - Room filled with white curtains; The Maid, The little boy, and Carolyn will pop out from behind a few of the curtains and Bathsheba’s shadow will be seen on the walls.

Transition Hallway - Dilapidated Hallway where Bathsheba will pop out one last time

Scene 7 - Enfield Living Room; Guests will be in the living room from Conjuring 2 and will see a Janet mannequin in the rocking chair, Bill Wilkins will pop out.

Transition - Hallway with Billy’s Tent; Guests enter a long stretch of hallway where on one side will be Billy Tent and the Crooked Man toy, as the Crooked Man’s shadow is seen on the wall. On the other side a Crooked Man stilt actor will pop out

Scene 8 - Cross Room; Replica of the room from the Conjuring 2 trailer where a Janet actress will be seen being “strangled” by a ghost. Bill Wilkins will pop out.

Transition - Hallway of doors, one of which will padlocked. Valak, Bill Wilkins, and Peggy Hodgson actors will pop out from a few of the doors.

Scene 9 - Amityville Basement; Guests see the Amityville Basement and Valak’s Mirror, Valak and Lorraine will pop out in this room.

Scene 10/Finale - Warren Occult Museum 2.0; Guests re-enter the Warren Occult Museum, except this time it is in a much more destroyed and decrepit state. The Annabelle Demon, Valak, The Crooked Man, Bathsheba, and the Maid will pop out in this room for a 6x scare(think Insidious 2015 on steroids for this room).
OH MY GOD THAT WAS PERFECT, please do more