Minion Café - USF | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

Minion Café - USF

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I was about to say that I’m guessing that blue wall on the Transformers building has been debated to death already, but it looks awful in photos. I don’t even care about the transition from grey to blue, but if they were going to go this route it needed to be closer to sky blue and not a teal.

Seems like one of those things that looks fine in isolation in concept art when it’s against the colors or the land, but in practice it’s just like…. yikes.

I was about to say that I’m guessing that blue wall on the Transformers building has been debated to death already, but it looks awful in photos. I don’t even care about the transition from grey to blue, but if they were going to go this route it needed to be closer to sky blue and not a teal.

Seems like one of those things that looks fine in isolation in concept art when it’s against the colors or the land, but in practice it’s just like…. yikes.
I actually didn’t like it at first now I think it fits in well with Minion Cafe. It doesn’t bother me too much.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95

It looks better in person.

I think it would've been nice if they almost did some sort of gradient blend on the other sides of the Transformers building blending it from the blue/sky back into grey, but that may look really bad in person compared to how it does in my head.

It a jarring transition of color schemes when you look at the TF building, dark grey to light blue

I’ve been thinking about the illumination logo that’s supposed to be on the transformers building. I haven’t seen much progress on that front. Do we think that’s a light projection instead of a mural?

I’ve been thinking about the illumination logo that’s supposed to be on the transformers building. I haven’t seen much progress on that front. Do we think that’s a light projection instead of a mural?
I think it went through a few iterations before it was approved, so just wasn’t ready as fast as the rest is all. Will likely be installed in a few weeks I bet.

Reactions: Nico
Here it is