Journey of Water – Inspired by Moana | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

Journey of Water – Inspired by Moana

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
There's no way this is "Late 2023". I think what they meant by the Late 2023 date was when the entire center hub would be finished, meaning the Epcot Gardens as well as the CommuniCore Hall events space. I have hope for this being early 2023 still.

There's no way this is "Late 2023". I think what they meant by the Late 2023 date was when the entire center hub would be finished, meaning the Epcot Gardens as well as the CommuniCore Hall events space. I have hope for this being early 2023 still.

I'm at EPCOT right now. Please for the love of god be the opposite. That front section needs to be done fast, it brings the whole vibe of the Future World down. There's no reason for this to be taking as long as it is.

I have to admit. I laughed when the IG post about Te Fiti's arrival still said Late 2023. Like what..
I genuinely don't understand why it will take so long. I could understand if you said the entire center hub redesign finished I guess (although even that's long), but Moana looks like a Spring 2023 thing that for some reason is being held until fall.

If you calculate days it's taken for the project the complete, I can guarantee you Universal will complete Epic in less days than Disney has finished Epcot's hub.

Reactions: Darko and belloq87
I struggle to see what is going to necessitate another 9ish months of work on this project, unless -- as speculated above -- there's a shortage of hands.