Monsters Inc. Land | Inside Universal Forums

Monsters Inc. Land

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This is so exciting I almost have to believe we're losing Muppets for it.

There's no way Disney would give me something that is such an unequivocal win without making me pay for it.
Braden said he heard the area with Star Tours and Muppets could go for a new land. Depending on scale I don't know if the suspended door coaster could fit into the Rock and Roller Coaster building or into the area behind AC.

Reactions: themeparkpalooza
This is so exciting I almost have to believe we're losing Muppets for it.

There's no way Disney would give me something that is such an unequivocal win without making me pay for it.
I was thinking animation courtyard.

I can’t overstate how stoked I am for this.

This honestly makes me want to go to Disney. Haven’t felt that in a while.
It's been 16 years since this was originally announced and then cancelled I can't tell you how insanely crazy it feels that this is happening. What a banger announcement.

Best announcement of night. Really excited to watch this project evolve in the next few years. The land and “door coaster” itself I feel are perfect fits for Hollywood Studios. I couldn’t have asked for something better.

Wouldn’t be shocked if this a Vekoma Family Suspended Coaster and this project takes over Animation Courtyard.