Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Most Anticipated Hoarde?

Which Street Experiences are you looking forward to?

• Total voters
I voted Prisoners...cause I'm a guy :look:...but personally looking forward to Traditionals...I have a feeling a lot of old characters we love and know will be here..

I voted walkers since the main reason I didint want to miss the event this year was because of the Walking Dead house and because it sounds cool to have the large group of characters all together like they describd. They said the walkers were going to come very 45 minutes on 1 of the videos and have 42 people or zombies.
Sounds like an interesting photo op to me.

I'm going to have to go with Traditionals based solely off of the concept and the hype around them. As for the scariest, I'm sure the prisoners will end up winning that category for me.