Most missed ride at UO | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Most missed ride at UO

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Which one do YOU miss most?

• Kongfrontation

Votes: 47 29.0%
  • Back to the Future....the Ride

Votes: 54 33.3%
  • Ghostbusters Spooktakular

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Triceratops Encounter

Votes: 8 4.9%
  • Alfred Hitchcock: Art of Movie Making

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Funtastic World of Hanna-Barbera

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Murder She Wrote Mystery Theatre

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Wild Wild Wild West Stunt Show

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Nickelodeon Studios

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Jaws

Votes: 13 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss the Ghostbusters thing too... wish they would bring back something GB! Only another movie would do that, not sure the new video game with inspire it enough. Too bad. Dr. Peter Venkman is my hero :)

I miss BTTF, neck pain and all.

There is a new ghost busters movie coming out! perfect opportunity to make a new ride in memory of the old one.

in order from most missed to least missed: kongfrontation, nickelodeon studios, hitchcock, ghostbusters, murder she wrote, bttf, wild west stunt show, hanna barbera, triceratops

the only reason bttf is so low on my list is because everything before it was replaced by something that isnt like it at all.

So, uh, can the answer be Jaws now? Because yeah. That.

I'm more than okay with it being gone if it was the only way we could get Diagon Alley, but that doesn't mean I don't miss it terribly.

The only ride I truly miss outside of Horizons, Kongfrontation. Really miss that ride, it was the ride that opened my world up into a fully immersive dark ride. Hands down just an amazing experience.

The only ride I truly miss outside of Horizons, Kongfrontation. Really miss that ride, it was the ride that opened my world up into a fully immersive dark ride. Hands down just an amazing experience.

Once I get around to reading Bob Gurr's book, I'll have to let you know any cools details he has about Kong.

Only rode Kong once when I was a little kid and I cried. Profusely. So because I only rode it once I have to go with BTTF. And had Jaws been on the vote I would've voted Jaws hands down. I literally grew up with Jaws and...well....yea...:faint:

Status
Not open for further replies.