MSHI Expansion? | Page 33 | Inside Universal Forums

MSHI Expansion?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
As far as the queue, I thought they kept everything in there until the first part of 2010? Once it finally closed is when they started actually re-doing the inside of the queue.

That's how I remember it too. And yes, it's high time that they repaint those coasters...their color schemes don't really match the theming of Harry Potter and the colors have faded to a silly pastel on both of them. Same goes with Knott's Berry Farm's Xcelerator: The track is now freaking PINK, because they've never painted it since it was new! They repainted the supports a year ago or so, but they left the track pink and faded...which looks ridiculous.

Paint buffed to steel or aluminum. Hmmm...

posted by @AmusementBuzz
CMJziq0UwAAvCfi.jpg

Reactions: Quint
I'm really intrigued by any planned aesthetic upgrades on HULK because, frankly, it doesn't *need* to be done. Of course the theme park fan in me WANTS it to be done... but, if I put on my Universal Executive hat, it would be hard expense to justify since it's absolutely not necessary. People are still gonna ride an amazing coaster with a crappy queue, for better or worse.

I suppose that's a roundabout way of me saying I'm pleased that Uni is spending money for aesthetic improvements and recognizing the long-term benefit to creating nicer environments.

What, pray tell, are infinity stones? Which comic did they originate from?

Teebs, if you have seen any of the movies, they are pretty much in all the Marvel movies in some form. Example, it was in the little orb in Guardians of the Galaxy that everyone was fighting over and then opened to reveal the stone and its power. Not sure where they originated from but Thanos wants them to for evil purposes

Infinity Stones - Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki

Reactions: martymcflyy85
Teebs, if you have seen any of the movies, they are pretty much in all the Marvel movies in some form. Example, it was in the little orb in Guardians of the Galaxy that everyone was fighting over and then opened to reveal the stone and its power. Not sure where they originated from but Thanos wants them to for evil purposes

Infinity Stones - Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki

Well there you have it. Thanks.

Reactions: Hockeyman55