Mummy with the Lights on | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Mummy with the Lights on

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
yeah i saw that...

lol I need the script for imhotep

since he's turned off i can pretend to be him while watching it

get out of here, the curse, it's real!!

SILENCE!!! with your souls i shall rule for all eternity

not even the majei can save you now

Are you INSANE!?! Get out of here, the curse, it's REAL! This whole place is a trap, he's after your souls!
Look for the medjai, it's your only hope!

SILENCE! With your souls I shall rule for all eternity!
Serve me and savor riches beyond measure, or REFUSE and savor a more bitter treasure!

Ah Khu day blahblahblah (Some Egyptian mumbo jumbo)

Not even the medjai can save you now, there is no escape.
Your end shall be my beginning. Prepare yourself
Behold your fate (something something) your destiny.
YOUR SOULS ARE MINE!

We hope you enjoyed your ride, please remain seated and keep your arms and legs inside the...
PREPARE TO FORFEIT YOUR SOULS!
Ahahahahaha
DEATH IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!

ARRRHHHHHH

Hey! Welcome back, hope you enjoyed yourself, I would've enjoyed this interview a lot more if I HAD GOTTEN MY CUP OF COFFEE!
Thank you....ARRHRRHRHGGHGHGHGHHHHH...

I loved how anticlimatic the scarab beetle room was.

*drop into darkness
*sharp turn to the left
*rough thud into blank wall with a little hole in it
- blank?
*sit patiently for 10 seconds

:lol:

That is going to be the coolest thing I will see all day.
I never thought an Orlando version with the lights on existed!

Wow, would they allow employees to ride when they cycle the coasters in the morning before opening? That is the only time I could imagine this could have happened.

BTW UF... it scares me that you know the script for the entire ride. I worry that you sleep in spiderman jammies and eat tricerotops shaped pancakes in the mornings...

Last edited:
Wow, would they allow employees to ride when they cycle the coasters in the morning before opening? That is the only time I could imagine this could have happened.

BTW UF... it scares me that you know the script for the entire ride. I worry that you sleep in spiderman jammies and eat tricerotops shaped pancakes in the mornings...

Yep, they have to have AV people ride to check all the speaker and sound effects...which seems to be who was riding on the videos. They also have Techs ride to check the annimation and then Operations rides as they cycle to approve the shows for the day. Lots of times for single riders on the cars.

Yep, they have to have AV people ride to check all the speaker and sound effects...which seems to be who was riding on the videos. They also have Techs ride to check the annimation and then Operations rides as they cycle to approve the shows for the day. Lots of times for single riders on the cars.

Ok so these people ride the rides everyday, where do i sign up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mantaguy you totally should start a ride scripts thread I have almost all of RockNRollercoaster and Tower of Terror's memorized.

This is a great idea, I love reading ride scripts but they can be hard to find in some cases and are not always correct.

For example, after Imhotep says "Or refuse, and suffer a more bitter treasure", I always think he says something about "...the UNDEAD!" as you're leaving the room, but I can never hear it clearly.

Hey everyone, I'm actually from Singapore and I've been to the Studios here a few times and taken this ride multiple times!

I just want to ask if the "warrior mummies" in the treasure room are WET in Florida's version of the ride? It almost looked as if they are partially submerged in water here, giving them a "juicy" appearance. Water is also sprayed onto riders from some jets here too (it also made the platforms on both sides very wet). Just wondering if it's the same or if it's part of the "new effects" in Singapore.

Hey everyone, I'm actually from Singapore and I've been to the Studios here a few times and taken this ride multiple times!

I just want to ask if the "warrior mummies" in the treasure room are WET in Florida's version of the ride? It almost looked as if they are partially submerged in water here, giving them a "juicy" appearance. Water is also sprayed onto riders from some jets here too (it also made the platforms on both sides very wet). Just wondering if it's the same or if it's part of the "new effects" in Singapore.

I think that the lack of fire effects in the USS version takes away from the ride, and in the POV i can't even see the warriors :O

I think that the lack of fire effects in the USS version takes away from the ride, and in the POV i can't even see the warriors :O

This is just like at Tokyo Disney SEA. Their Indiana Jones Adventure uses water effects instead of fire, and it's because of stricter Japanese building codes apparently. I wonder if it's the same case in Singapore?

The Florida version does have a very small amount of water used:
1 the steam in the last area
2 the steam used after the joke station
3 there is a little splash in the treasure room as the warriors jump up

The Florida version does have a very small amount of water used:
1 the steam in the last area
2 the steam used after the joke station
3 there is a little splash in the treasure room as the warriors jump up

There's also splashes and spickets of water during the beetle scene, and when the glass breaks in the false unload.