Murder of Crowz (HHN 2024) | Inside Universal Forums

Murder of Crowz (HHN 2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Universal Studios Hollywood has announced Murder of Crowz, a new original scare zone that will be featured at Halloween Horror Nights 2024.

Last edited:
I guess this is the one that correlates to the skull and bones on the spec map, so near the entrance. The crow stiltwalker is a pretty great creature design, and having multiple creatures (stilt walkers plus scare actors) could have some very neat flavor.

Between this, Luchadores, and the Chainsaw Punx zone that Murdy semi-leaked during Midsummer, I guess we have our zones.

Reactions: Ridesandstuff
I guess this is the one that correlates to the skull and bones on the spec map, so near the entrance. The crow stiltwalker is a pretty great creature design, and having multiple creatures (stilt walkers plus scare actors) could have some very neat flavor.

Between this, Luchadores, and the Chainsaw Punx zone that Murdy semi-leaked during Midsummer, I guess we have our zones.

Awww that makes sense. I was hoping it has something to do with that rumor that a second experience was coming to HP but stiltwalkers at the gate is a good solution for that front scarezone which has been kinda dead these past couple of years. I would love to see tons of crow props on the surrounding buildings. I think that that would look really intense.

Reactions: EAS
I was excited for this, but if it's the entry, then it'll probably a dud. Dang. So much potential.

I was excited for this, but if it's the entry, then it'll probably a dud. Dang. So much potential.

Has it been specified of location? Haven't seen Murdy really talk about anything post MSS; so part of me wonders if he's waiting for all of the scarezones to drop.

Honestly my thought is if it could be around the plaza that is next to Fast and Potter.

The announcement of the Chainsaw Punkz scare zone says, "Get revved up for your night of terror as soon as you enter." So I think that would suggest the spec maps have been wrong, and that Chainsaw Punkz would go in the front. With Luchadores going to be around Monstruous, this would put Murder of Crowz further back, maybe near Hogsmeade/Springfield.

I wish there was a more atmospheric place to put them. In a way, Hogsmeade alley where the Death Eaters usually go would be pretty perfect if the powers that be would allow it. Anyway, interested to see if they can give this little area the tone I'm hoping it can deliver.