Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Music of Horror Nights 29

Vanity Ball:
  • The Beat - Mark Williams
  • Get Down - Retrovision
  • The Safety Dance (Sheppard & Gordon remix) - George Acosta
  • Reaction (Extended Mix) - Sick Individuals and Jewelz & Sparks

A couple of songs that are in the zone. The music is present-day EDM along with EDM remixes of ’80s and 90’s songs.

Hmmm, most peculiar that they are going for an eighties music ambiance rather than the more obvious choice of fifties songs, the zone needs to be completed to see if the music selection fits.

Hopefully Anarch-Cade has some Dance with the Dead in it...

I JUST WANT LAZERHAWK!!

Random question: What is the song/track that plays in House of 1000 Corpses house right when you enter? Sounds like a repeating drum beat almost. I couldn't find it on the movie soundtrack.

I think the song you're looking for is "Gas, Food, MURDER" by Rob Zombie. It's from the movie score and not the soundtrack. However, if you heard it BEFORE entering then it was one of these:

House of 1000 Corpses – Rob Zombie
Who’s Gonna Mow Your Grass – Buck Owens
Everybody Scream – Rob Zombie
Brickhouse 2003 – Rob Zombie
Run, Rabbit, RUN – Rob Zombie
Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue – Ramones
Little Piggy – Rob Zombie

I think the song you're looking for is "Gas, Food, MURDER" by Rob Zombie. It's from the movie score and not the soundtrack. However, if you heard it BEFORE entering then it was one of these:

Appreciate it!

Of course the movie score is not available anywhere lol. Just the soundtrack. Oh well :)

I know the show didn't premier until after HHN already started, but I literally can't stop listening to the 80s version of the theme. Seems like it would have been a perfect fit this year.