Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Mythos Thoughts?

+1 for the pork chop. It was one of the best in theme park dishes I ever had, especially when paired with their old fashioned. Tiffins may be the better restaurant but no question Mythos is #1 in value / quality.
This is exactly how I felt. I'm mad I had not been making more regular stops at mythos.

They still have that?
It used to be a pork loin, but the have upgraded it to a chop. They still prepare it the same way with the blue cheese and cranberries. And the have added an apple brandy reduction. The succotash still sucks though.

They have really kicked up the menu. Mythos is back to being an actual gourmet restaurant again.

Last edited:
It used to be a pork loin, but the have upgraded it to a chop. They still prepare it the same way with the blue cheese and cranberries. And the have added an apple brandy reduction. The succotash still sucks though.

They have really kicked up the menu. Mythos is back to being an actual gourmet restaurant again.

Gourmet food at decent chain restaurant prices. Inside a damn theme park. I’m so mad we waited until this last trip to try it because we weren’t in the mood for any of the menu items. We will literally never be back at the parks without stopping in at least once per trip.

Gourmet food at decent chain restaurant prices. Inside a damn theme park. I’m so mad we waited until this last trip to try it because we weren’t in the mood for any of the menu items. We will literally never be back at the parks without stopping in at least once per trip.
The last couple of year it has been good, but not great. The recent menu change brought it back to great.

The last couple of year it has been good, but not great. The recent menu change brought it back to great.

#MakeMythosGreatAgain

That's nice to hear--so much had been made about Mythos' decline. I hope they can keep it relatively intact when the replacement arrives. Of course, I'd love to just leave Lost City intact and replace just the Arabian zone--for me, that area is just a sad reminder.