Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

NBCUniversal Experience

Reading the latest Inside Universal Update...they replaced the Trike animatronic with Ludlow's rifle and Muldoon's raincoat right?

Shame they took the Trike away but still cool stuff! I have honestly never been in the Universal Experience! LOL After all my years going there. No clue why not. But geeze, Parks and Rec stuff too?! I hope this all stays by the time I go in June!

Can I post a request here? Can someone please record a video for me of the T23D stuff? The satchel charge (if possible from all angles) and the plasma riffle prop (also all angles)?

And I may be picky if it's recorded with a cellphone then please in the landscape format and not the portrait. :)

Pictures of course are also welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I post a request here? Can someone please record a video for me of the T23D stuff? The satchel charge (if possible from all angles) and the plasma riffle prop (also all angles)?

And I may be picky if it's recorded with a cellphone then please in the landscape format and not the portrait. :)

Pictures of course are also welcome.
I only vaguely remembered this post while in the museum, so I only got one photo of each artifact. Sorry! Anyway, here are the grenade and the gun:

16849262288_8df27d9444_c.jpg

16849263928_dd4ba55f4e_c.jpg

Gun is identical, I think it's just a different paint job, possibly done that way to look cooler for the museum. I think you can still see a little bit of black towards the edge of the one on display.

Or hey, maybe they used multiple different ones with different paint jobs, not sure. The one I was holding was the one that "Faux Arnie" just used in the show.

Not sure how recent of an addition this is, but I found this gem in the 50th Anniversary exhibit:
I was there during the second week of July and that was there. Did you ever play that game?

Awful game that ashamedly owned as a kid. The controls were awful and the gameplay hysterically inept (picking up trash, great idea). Loved that they put it in a display case. (well, the cover art isn't too bad) The Angry Video Game Nerd ep on it is pretty great (warning: strong language)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UVf9-wEzGvc

(and yes I am aware of the small innacuracries)

This is unexpected... I wonder if our desire for a Universal-esque museum to be part of the new HOH building will be true..

Interesting that the building will be demolished as well, especially since the Transformers photo-op counter is right there & so is the Transformers overflow queue. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Many props and artifacts will live on in the HoH replacement building apparently. It will house a mini museum of Universal's past aside from the regular retail and dining experience.