NBCUniversal Experience | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

NBCUniversal Experience

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Construction walls up.  No theming on them, yet.

LowerLot_091215_1.jpg

I wish they would. But at this point, a generic grab and go seems confirmed.
Missed opportunity. Themeing it to Transformers would've made it the coolest and possibly busiest Gran N Go in the park! And they could've reintroduced a new version of Energon.

I'm gonna pretend the reason it's going to be generic is because this cafe will be "temporary" until they figure out an expansion for the lower lot.

Reactions: Chris
The HoH replacement, I'm convinced, has got to have a NBC Universal experience-like area in it. There is no other reason why they would close this down, replace it with a generic, temporary grab-and-go before demolishing it for what probably rhymes with Blentendo.

Reactions: William
....So throwing out the Quick-service out of the way, well; its time for them to atleast start more prep for what'll probably happen after HHN.

Last edited by a moderator:
One question that could be raised here is if the Demolition is of the full building or possibly the backside. As we still have no reason why surveyors were there last year when SS28 Was being demolished from any source. Should be a interesting few weeks at this location.

Reactions: Chris
Oh hey just in time for the destruction of the NBC Universal Experience, I'm watching a featurette on the DeLorean time machine restoration with John Murdy. And yes, the last five minutes is all about the car being displayed in the old museum. It's literally an advertisement for the museum that doesn't exist anymore.

This is like when Disney put up the Country Bears movie poster up on the wall in front of where  they were ripping the attraction out. Awkward.

Last edited by a moderator:
They haven't announced a replacement yet, but from the looks of the work going on right now, they're doing something rather extensive. It seems like the park's "Epic Transformation" is finally beginning to shift to the Lower Lot.