New Epcot Monorail Narration | Inside Universal Forums

New Epcot Monorail Narration

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Mar 14, 2010
A new narration has appeared on the Epcot monorail line. I am not sure if a new narration is on the MK express or resort monorail line. Here it is:

[video=youtube;ETKAPcmZ76Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETKAPcmZ76Y&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Not a big fan of the "Personality" in this voice but I am guessing it is a computer upgrade kind of deal so they can just edit it easily on whims.

Not a big fan of the "Personality" in this voice but I am guessing it is a computer upgrade kind of deal so they can just edit it easily on whims.

Neither am I. It also bothers me because the pacing is about the same, so I can still hear the better version in my head :lol:

The narration sounds so weird on resort and express. Everything but the door announcement has been replaced.

the new narration sounds like something you would hear on a monorail at an airport to me... monotone and strait forward.

I thought this was going to be themed to the Avengers.

That'd be more exciting :p

Apparently, the theme that they went with is 1970's Hypnosis. That has such a dated sound to it.

:pound: Especially with the white noise behind, it totally sounds like a hypnosis tape :rofl:

Anyways... the narration mentions Test Track... maybe they should remove that part for a few months, or add something say it's currently under refurbishment. And by the way, it says TT is the longest ride ever created for WDW, but isn't Everest the longest? Or is Everest just the longest coaster?