Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

New Epcot Shows (The Land, Canada, China, France)

Also, I didn’t feel any similarities between Soarin’ and Awesome Planet.

They're both really big screens showcasing (admittedly breath-taking) views of the wonders of the world. I'd even add with a handful of "4-D" effects, and cameos from fan-favorite animals like polar bears and elephants. Granted Soarin' is a mix of man-made and natural wonders, and AP is just less recognizable natural landscapes, but to me, seeing them back to back would be like riding Spidey and Transformers or Kong and Supercharged back-to-back.

They're both really big screens showcasing (admittedly breath-taking) views of the wonders of the world. I'd even add with a handful of "4-D" effects, and cameos from fan-favorite animals like polar bears and elephants. Granted Soarin' is a mix of man-made and natural wonders, and AP is just less recognizable natural landscapes, but to me, seeing them back to back would be like riding Spidey and Transformers or Kong and Supercharged back-to-back.
To me, the Circle-Vision shows have always been more like Soarin’. I felt that much more walking out of Far and Wide.

Our world is in chaos and nothing feels safe, but sometimes good things do happen.

In this week's Disney Dish, Len reports that the BatB sing-a-long is the lowest rated attraction in Epcot and every age range except for preschoolers prefer Impressions over it. Data sampling size is self-reporting Touring Plans users along with statistical ratings from guests in person.

Kill it.

Our world is in chaos and nothing feels safe, but sometimes good things do happen.

In this week's Disney Dish, Len reports that the BatB sing-a-long is the lowest rated attraction in Epcot and every age range except for preschoolers prefer Impressions over it. Data sampling size is self-reporting Touring Plans users along with statistical ratings from guests in person.

Kill it.
Yes,as Gaston so appropriately said, "Kill the Beast". ;)

I walked in to Awesome Planet fully expecting to find a completedly gutted, state-of-the-art new theater. It had never crossed my mind that Disney just left the Circle of Life theater untouched and sitting empty for years. :lol:

What are the chances of the BATB sing along going away whenever Epcot re-opens? With its laughable ratings combine with low attendance for the park in general, I imagine having Impressions all day would bring in at least double the audience size.