New Jurassic World film (2025) | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

New Jurassic World film (2025)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If they finally do a version of the "infiltrate a raptor nest in a cave" scene from the end of the original novel, I'll be very pleased.

There are still several sequences from that book (and THE LOST WORLD) that haven't been used in the movies.

If they finally do a version of the "infiltrate a raptor nest in a cave" scene from the end of the original novel, I'll be very pleased.

There are still several sequences from that book (and THE LOST WORLD) that haven't been used in the movies.

I wish that the first two books were faithfully adapted into a TV show or something.

Back on JW Dominion's first day of principle production, they announced the name of the movie. Here's to hoping we get the title soon.

Rumors is that JP7 will start filming today!

Filming has begun. Here's a snippet of information from the Variety article below: With a script by David Koepp, the new movie is touted as “a completely fresh take launching a new Jurassic era, following three adults and three teens getting stuck on the Island.”

Filming has begun. Here's a snippet of information from the Variety article below: With a script by David Koepp, the new movie is touted as “a completely fresh take launching a new Jurassic era, following three adults and three teens getting stuck on the Island.”

"David Koepp"
seeing that name made me so haply just now.
I'm glad he's doing it, I didn't know. I'm more excited now

Reactions: saint.piss

They're going back to the island again?

isn't this just Jurassic Park 3 with less interesting actors
It does sound like a variation of a script idea for JP3. I am tired of the island stuff too. I really want to see some of the darker mainland Dino stuff from the first novel adapted into a film.

Reactions: Jake S

The Island? Whatever that means, I hope Koepp isn't talking about similar to Isla Nublar or a secluded area like Biosyn Sanctuary, we've been exploring that angle too much in the movies. Dinosaurs have lived all over the world since the events of Fallen Kingdom, including the mainland. There needs to be more dinosaur actions in other locations, maybe something like masses of dinosaurs attacking cities something similar to the scrapped original version of Dino Crisis 3 (No, the T-Rex attack in San Diego in TLW doesn't count since it's only one dino).

vaosoj7ezvz01.png

Please not another island story.

That angle has been well and thoroughly explored at-length in these movies already.

isn't this just Jurassic Park 3 with less interesting actors

It does sound like a variation of a script idea for JP3. I am tired of the island stuff too. I really want to see some of the darker mainland Dino stuff from the first novel adapted into a film.

The Island? Whatever that means, I hope Koepp isn't talking about similar to Isla Nublar or a secluded area like Biosyn Sanctuary, we've been exploring that angle too much in the movies. Dinosaurs have lived all over the world since the events of Fallen Kingdom, including the mainland. There needs to be more dinosaur actions in other locations, maybe something like masses of dinosaurs attacking cities something similar to the scrapped original version of Dino Crisis 3 (No, the T-Rex attack in San Diego in TLW doesn't count since it's only one dino).

View attachment 22189

Jurassic Park 2 And Jurassic world 3 had dinosaurs in cities and they are considered the worst movies by a lot of people.
for me personally Jurassic world 3 Is the worst movie and part of it is because the dinosaurs are in the regular cities

I'm kind of okay with returning to an Island setting? Especially if that means we steer more towards scary adventure than outright action adventure like we did in World.

I know a lot of people just want to see dinosaurs wreck havoc in the city but I don't know how you get there from a story perspective if we didn't get there already in the World series despite them clearly trying to set it up.

I'm kind of okay with returning to an Island setting? Especially if that means we steer more towards scary adventure than outright action adventure like we did in World.

I know a lot of people just want to see dinosaurs wreck havoc in the city but I don't know how you get there from a story perspective if we didn't get there already in the World series despite them clearly trying to set it up.
im still waiting for a dino crisis movie, the island is much more scarier, more claustrophobic. nowhere to run, higher danger.