New Seasonal Pass Option | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

New Seasonal Pass Option

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Increase is as bad as I thought it was going to be. Yuck.

Parking has no value to me as I would prefer to wait for the shuttle/uber rarely if it means not having to drive anyway.

Heh, I go 21 to 28 days a year and I live all the way up here in Pa....But, unfortunately, I have to pay hotel parking, so the upgraded AP pass doesn't have much value for me.

Reactions: Mike S
When I posted the rates going up I renewed mine (Dec renewal) Preferred, but I am think of downgrading one of our two passes to power pass we normally do not go during blackout period anyway (too busy)
The only thing is the concert blackouts we do/may go when a concert we want to see is on (thinking of going to Manhiem Steamroller) is that blacked out on power pass ?

When I posted the rates going up I renewed mine (Dec renewal) Preferred, but I am think of downgrading one of our two passes to power pass we normally do not go during blackout period anyway (too busy)
The only thing is the concert blackouts we do/may go when a concert we want to see is on (thinking of going to Manhiem Steamroller) is that blacked out on power pass ?
From what I've seen, the special events are only blocked out on the newer "Seasonal Pass". Power Pass should be OK except for the days it's blacked out at the park (s) completely.