New Water Park coming to Universal Orlando? | Page 103 | Inside Universal Forums

New Water Park coming to Universal Orlando?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A bunch of permits were recently filed for the foundations and core/shells of the buildings for Project 533:

B2DgDde.png

I'm assuming these are for things like the main entrance, gift shop(s), restaurant(s), and changing rooms/restrooms. Once foundations are completed, it won't be long until construction can go vertical!

^ What park is that? It appears only 60-90' high.

Regardless, search goog images for "Waterpark volcano" and you will see that many parks have such a feature. I feel confident that none are 200' tall.

Last edited:
Who here took the pictures of the site and posted them on twitter today? They are going right to town on the site now. I hope you post the pictures on here. I grabbed one of them to post in the meantime:

CCGJClTWgAMsV3O.jpg

Digging to China!

Who here took the pictures of the site and posted them on twitter today? They are going right to town on the site now. I hope you post the pictures on here. I grabbed one of them to post in the meantime:

CCGJClTWgAMsV3O.jpg

Digging to China!

I don't even want to post my pictures now :bang:. I actually stayed on the ground and went snap happy as I drove by on the Sand Lake ramp:

What was this a picture of? It appears to have been taken down. Could anyone who saw it describe it to me?

Copy that address into your web browser (you will need to be a member of that forum) and you'll see the picture.

Unfortunately the picture can't be embedded unless it's already in your temporary files.

Status
Not open for further replies.