Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jun 11, 2016
Hi All!

My name is Hannah. I'm from Minnesota, which is pretty far off from Orlando, but I'm a huge parks fan and make an effort to travel south just about every year. My love for the Orlando theme parks started with WDW since my childhood was packed with trips there. I have a *slight* obsession with Disney parks history and love to keep up with rumors.

In the past few years I've started to explore Universal. I think my parks wish right now is to attend hhn. I've never been and I'm very interested in the spectacle of the event!

Can't wait to get to know everyone a bit better :)

Hi All!

My name is Hannah. I'm from Minnesota, which is pretty far off from Orlando, but I'm a huge parks fan and make an effort to travel south just about every year. My love for the Orlando theme parks started with WDW since my childhood was packed with trips there. I have a *slight* obsession with Disney parks history and love to keep up with rumors.

In the past few years I've started to explore Universal. I think my parks wish right now is to attend hhn. I've never been and I'm very interested in the spectacle of the event!

Can't wait to get to know everyone a bit better :)

Welcome Hanna! Thanks for joining!

HHN is a special time in Orlando, especially on the boards. Hopefully you'll be able to attend soon!

Hello Hannah,

Great to see you and quite a few others signing up.

You guys sure picked a great time to join, with so much opening right now and plenty more coming in the future OU is going to be one hell of a ride over the coming months and years.

Wanted to come back and reply to my own newbie post about 6 years later. I wrote that I wanted to go to HHN, and it’s finally happening after all this time. I’m going two nights in September, the second weekend Saturday and Sunday.

I’m usually a bit of a lurker, but I wanted to say that I’m very thankful to be a part of this community and I’m appreciative of all of the mods, posters, and lurkers around this corner of the internet!

Wanted to come back and reply to my own newbie post about 6 years later. I wrote that I wanted to go to HHN, and it’s finally happening after all this time. I’m going two nights in September, the second weekend Saturday and Sunday.

I’m usually a bit of a lurker, but I wanted to say that I’m very thankful to be a part of this community and I’m appreciative of all of the mods, posters, and lurkers around this corner of the internet!
Awesome, HHN is fun!