Next Attraction To Go? | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Next Attraction To Go?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well there are a lot more motion simulator tech paths they can take now..a Sorin' type attraction wouldn't make me upset or Pandora's Box concept..

*EDIT* Thought just came to me..could we see Fast and the Furious here?

Last edited:
Interesting. So they're planning a terrible capacity attraction on purpose? :lol:

Maybe if they do make it into a giant screen simulator that will give them enough excuse to do something bigger with Shrek.

Im still down with Spongebob rethemeing of toon lagoon with the new spongebob movie coming out this could have big money making potential.

- - - Updated - - -

They could even split the two parts of toon lagoon with one part being LOTR and the water rides being Spongebob themed they have enough space to do so especially with the old toon lagoon theater plain a factor.

A Soarin' type ride would be a great use of the space (even if it's another screen), but what could the theme be? Flying over NYC hosted by Jimmy Fallon?

Soarin type ride, while storm chasing would be cool, no? 3D effects, wind effects, water effects, could be really cool....

I'll say it once, I'll say it again....please be How to Train Your Dragon. I know Dreamworks and Universal have had their creative differences...but this would be so cool and it's the best property I can think of for a "flight" simulator.

I'll say it once, I'll say it again....please be How to Train Your Dragon. I know Dreamworks and Universal have had their creative differences...but this would be so cool and it's the best property I can think of for a "flight" simulator.

HTTYD in that location would turn an out of place attraction into a grossly out ofnplace one