NFL 2021-2022 Season Thread | Inside Universal Forums

NFL 2021-2022 Season Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Aug 7, 2018
Happy first Sunday of the season everyone! No Sunday’s without football until February, gotta love it. I figured starting this thread could be fun since we have folks from all over the country here, rep your team!

I have to say I am a Patriots fan, look, I can’t help where I was born! Hyped for Mac Jones today.

Hope everyone has their drinks ready and grills going for the games today!

Reactions: n i c k
Good Day, I don't follow football as much as I used to, at the least not before playoffs, but I am happy to have something on in the background most Sundays again. Sadly most regional games for me are Florida teams for which I hate two of the three . Anyways might make some hotdogs and do some wings later just for today since it's opening Sunday . Go 'Hawks!

Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee
Good Day, I don't follow football as much as I used to, at the least not before playoffs, but I am happy to have something on in the background most Sundays again. Sadly most regional games for me are Florida teams for which I hate two of the three . Anyways might make some hotdogs and do some wings later just for today since it's opening Sunday . Go 'Hawks!
We’re making some Ribs today I think, it’s that kind of day.

Reactions: Palutena
As a Patriots fan in the Post-Brady era, i'm just having fun with Fantasy (although I have some slightly tempered hope for Mac Jones) :lol:

Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee
Self-loathing Vikings fan here. I am not sure I have ever hated a player more than Cousins.

At least you were smart enough not to give him a long term deal.
Yeah Washington went with the strategy of hiring qbs with lower bodies made of glass. Has worked great for us……

edit: gonna need to have Finnegans’ showing the giants/Washington game on Thursday

Last edited: