Nightmare Fuel: Nocturnal Circus | Inside Universal Forums

Nightmare Fuel: Nocturnal Circus

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I’m perfectly happy for NF to keep eating crowds and playing to guests who enjoy it, but man… I really wish HHN would offer an alternative show for folks who aren’t enamored with it. Humor would be nice.
This! I feel the same way. It just isn't for me and while I think the performers are extremely talented, the show plotwise isn't that great, and it's overhyped. No hate or disrespect to anyone who loves the show, but it would be cool if they offered another show alongside NF.

From Thathorrorguy on TPS/HHN365 discord~

GS23BNuXYAAqwCd-removebg-preview_1.png

I am excited to see this show as I have never seen it. I do still feel something happened with the scare zones. I feel the announcements were set up a certain way and this was not how it was planned.
Kevin!!! What if that leak was half fake to make vloggers and rumor spreaders look dumb lol?

Attachments

• Drake-Josh-Megan-meme-3f2zem.jpg
    Drake-Josh-Megan-meme-3f2zem.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 1
I’m perfectly happy for NF to keep eating crowds and playing to guests who enjoy it, but man… I really wish HHN would offer an alternative show for folks who aren’t enamored with it. Humor would be nice.
what kind of humor? specially in today's age?

I always enjoy Nightmare Fuel, despite all the hate. The performers are really talented and there's always so much going on at once that it's just an all-around fun show. But as several others have said-- it's due for a bit of a change. Optimistic about the whole circus thing and I hope that's more than just a fun title lol
its better than Cirque Du soleil

I will say, at least they seem to be changing it up this year. Having the exact same story for 3 years was getting stale. I’m actually excited to see this again.
I really hope its a different story and show. They are super talented and its a really cool show, but last year every time I saw it I felt like I've seen this show over a dozen times.

AoV felt like a totally new show every time (even sometimes within the same season) and was constantly entertaining. And well that other show before that was a totally new show every time even throughout the night.

Reactions: HHNObsession