Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 449 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Okay, now you're just making these up.

I wish he wasn't..

And the Attractions article cites Theme Park University. It all stems from there, and until I get some sort of confirmation I’m not buying it.

And the Orlando Weekly one cites this forum for Nintendo rumors as well, (plus two of my previous articles for the non-Nintendo bits. I feel special.)

I will toss an easter egg. The load/unload of MK is envisoned as being a moving walkway much like FJ. Additionally, there will be 50-54 passenger vehicles on the track at the same time, not including other vehicles that will come and go throughout the attraction.

Even with everything else that has been teased/revealed, I have to say this is a tidbit that pleases me the most. I really appreciate that Universal has been putting in attractions with good capacity/throughput. As that does help out in handling crowds, and when you add in the land will also have a omnimover, SNW will be pretty well equipped to handle things. Not to mention MK and Yoshi could help lessen the strain on DK which'll obviously be the lowest capacity of the three.

Even with everything else that has been teased/revealed, I have to say this is a tidbit that pleases me the most. I really appreciate that Universal has been putting in attractions with good capacity/throughput. As that does help out in handling crowds, and when you add in the land will also have a omnimover, SNW will be pretty well equipped to handle things. Not to mention MK and Yoshi could help lessen the strain on DK which'll obviously be the lowest capacity of the three.

Yea, DK's capacity will be interesting. I think the reason the ride was expanded from the initial pitch to the current KidZone plan was to increase capacity, but that's just an educated guess

Yea, DK's capacity will be interesting. I think the reason the ride was expanded from the initial pitch to the current KidZone plan was to increase capacity, but that's just an educated guess
All I know is, the size of the queues for both of the main attractions will be HUGE. So they're going to be prepared for the crowds. Also, I do believe we will see single rider lines for both MK and DK, yay!

Yoshi, maybe since it's an omnimover, will actually have the shortest space for the queue of the three, but still pretty long. So, as I've said before, doesn't look like we'll be seeing any virtual queue for these three!

What we are 98% positive of is something happened last Aug. that halted construction in Japan, and caused the construction walls to down in KZ. They killed Bill & Ted's. Then they recast the Barney show in Sept.

We also know they bought a bazillion acres by the convention center.

The KidZone construction walls didn't come down until well after HHN, just so we have the timeline right. from what I can gather, and a lot of this is guesswork, everything not already announced/in progress post D23 was halted and they spent a bit trying to reconfigure plans. One gets the feeling that's over with and they're going to start moving. But who knows.

All I know is, the size of the queues for both of the main attractions will be HUGE. So they're going to be prepared for the crowds. Also, I do believe we will see single rider lines for both MK and DK, yay!

Yoshi, maybe since it's an omnimover, will actually have the shortest space for the queue of the three, but still pretty long. So, as I've said before, doesn't look like we'll be seeing any virtual queue for these three!
Yes, I hope Universal has backed off of their "Virtual Queue" agenda after F&F. It takes away from leisurely touring when you have to wait for reservation times and plan around it. . They've already backed off using it on Ptery. Flyers. They only use it during peak periods now. And Fallon, I believe, uses stand by as an addition more often than during it's first months.