Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

No More Dishes at Florean Fortescue

I mean, I respect the ecological reasons and what not, but I have a big bushy man's beard, and won't eat cones, and I think the Butter beer ice cream is soft serve swill.
Heads up, and sorry for the double post but it's been a day, they still won't serve hard pack in the paper cup.

I did the souvenir dish once, and kept it. Can't see myself getting another, and in the absence of paper cups, I guess I'll have to be the weird guy eating ice cream out of a cone with a spoon.

Because I can't not get some of the strawberry and peanut butter ice cream if I'm in USF. Skipping it just isn't an option!

Who the heck wants to carry/lug a souvenir glass, cup, whatever around the park all day....unless you're one of the backpack people.

Who the heck wants to carry/lug a souvenir glass, cup, whatever around the park all day....unless you're one of the backpack people.
It can attach to a stroller or backpack which is normally carried by families.....which is really who they're after

Someone like me goes with a few friends and we only have wallets and phones

At least the souvenir Butterbeer cup gets you cheap soda refills all day.
Sorry for the question I could look up myself but I have never had butterbeer so never a cup. What is the cheap soda refill you can get with it?
I ask because I thought Jo said no to soda

Sorry for the question I could look up myself but I have never had butterbeer so never a cup. What is the cheap soda refill you can get with it?
I ask because I thought Jo said no to soda
If I recall correctly, it can be used at the other soda stands throughout the park (not the Freestyle machines), just as you would if you bought any of Universal's other Simpsons/Minions/etc refillable cups. Think it is something like $1.29 per refill, but I could be mistaken.