Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Oct Trip Questions!

JunoSynth

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Castle Rock, CO
Hey guys I have a few questions about my trip In Oct!

I'm staying at Adventura Hotel from Oct 22-Nov 2 and decided not to get a rental car due to the high prices at this point. This will be my first time I'm not using a rental car so it will all be a new experience depending on other methods of transportation.

1. Will Adventura still charge me the parking fee even though I will not be using their garage?
2. Will it be convenient and easy to use Uber, Lyft, taxi, etc.. to the other parks during opening and closing hours? (Seaworld, Disney, etc.). Will I find rides early morning and late at night is what I mean.
3. Do they allow the Lyfts to drop off at the gate at Disney and Seaworld so the walk is not too far?

1) No
2) I've never had an issue with Uber in March 2021 when I got early AM drives around WDW and from UOR to WDW
3) There are dedicated guest drop-off areas for the parks, similar to taxis.