Offers, discounts, etc | Inside Universal Forums

Offers, discounts, etc

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Mar 16, 2013
I need to go with a bunch of people but I need to know for sure prices and discounts available right now. The offer of buy one day and enjoy all year is it still up??

Yes. The $15 off General Admission is offerd until the 30th of June. They still offer the Buy a Day Offer. Remember that it is only valid until the end of the 2013 year.

I just realized there was a proper place for this thread but I was desperate. Thank you soooooo much for the info UniversalFan

You might be able to purchase tickets at a group rate if you have six or more people. I would call Universal directly for more information.

Are you sure? They are always so specific that you buy a day and get the REST of the year free, not a full year.

Quote from the Universal ticketing website:

Buy a Day, Get a Year FREE

Get 12 months for the price of a day!Must purchase by 9/8

https://secure.universalstudios.com/WebStore/shop/ViewItems.aspx?CG=USHSoCal14&C=SoCal14SDT

The Buy A Day, Get The Year Free pass may only be valid thru 12/31/13 if you buy at the park.  But for online purchases, its valid for a full 12-months from first day of use.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jon Fu
Ahhh see that's what I'm talking about. And I find that very weird and unfair. Why segregate the benefits of the Buy A Day Get The Year Free pass online VS in person?

I'm sure its like that to encourage people to buy tickets online. The end result is that Universal can not only speed up lines for those who purchase tickets in person, but they can also cut back on staffing the ticket booths.

Remember that the park still offers the 2-Day pass for $89!
That's a steal you know. Who wants a full year when you can get 2 days?? But it's a limited time offer. We should hurry or else we'll miss it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh see that's what I'm talking about. And I find that very weird and unfair. Why segregate the benefits of the Buy A Day Get The Year Free pass online VS in person?
they aren't. Its buy a day get 12 months free with a can of coke or online. come back for Desipicible me haha