Oogie Boogie Bash | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Oogie Boogie Bash

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This just in: Knotts Scary Farm decided to one-up Oogie Boogie Bash with their terrifying Woodstock meet and greet:

View attachment 23093
Oh.... so that's what that small stage in Camp Snoopy 2.0 was added for.

Also
No Thank You Omg GIF by Fluffy Friends

Reactions: TheUniC6 and Freak
Then I’m guessing you have never seen the Dick Tracy Villains from his stage show at Disneyland (and from the picture looks like MGM studio park)
IMG_5997.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: Wesker69
Dr. Doof at Oogie Boogie Bash is incredible, I am so completely jealous of Disneyland fans. I've wanted them to reach for Disney Channel characters for so long and they seem to be going all out for this one.

Even if they look uncanny, (I mean how do you really make a Dr. Doof costume that doesn't? Have you seen that character silhouette? :lmao: ), you can tell there is a lot of love, care, and effort put into the performance, set, costume, and even that character reveal trailer. I will never stop bringing up that Disney World could do this too, but just doesn't want to.

Hope to see more Disney Channel villains in the future! Would love some Gravity Falls representation in the parks at some point!

So I'll be going in three weeks

Loving the Kingdom Heart Characters are still here...so will be getting a picture there

Per other people online have posted these as the only changes they saw for Meet and Greet Characters this year

"Pain and Panic confirmed for Fountain Meet. Also Hans, Sheriff of Nottingham and Hook.

Ember and Wade are replacing Carl and Russell at Pixar Pier.

Scarlet Witch is on Campus, along with Loki, Black Panther and most of the usual suspects.

Other than that no changes to the meet and greets from last year."