Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Opening Scareamonies?

Mar 1, 2013
Space Coast
Ok so what do you guys think? Do you think we will get a legitimate opening scaremonies this year or not so much? With the purge i feel as its a chance but it being in new york is a problem. Drew mentioned on the podcast that they could do one just for stay and scream guest, interesting idea. What do you guys think?

And if at all what would you like to see as a future opening scaremony! TO me it is what starts the event off right and gets everybody pumped! Miss the good ole days!!

:cheers:

It definitely would be a fantastic way to start off the night but I don't see one happening and I especially don't see an exclusive one happening for stay and scream. That would probably end up being incredibly underwhelming due to the actual amount of people who do stay and scream

Not sure if you all knew but the zombies that were used in the opening show. Were used from different zones. A few from NY and the rest were from Production Central. So easily they could bring the Purge to the front. Do the mini show. Have them stay around for a set. Then leave to NY. Other wise PC would be an empty area. Until Hollywood characters come out later.

I have heard through various people that they will do a short show themed to The Purge this year but I am hearing many people including the actor who plays Jack in the commercials that he is fairly certain that Jack is coming back for 2015 for the 25th anniversary. I think it would be really possible all the icons may come back for 2015 to celebrate the anniversary but I do know from a reliable source to look for Jack. Now if Jack comes back, its almost certain that he will have some sort of stage or something set up to display his horrific gags and tricks. So maybe 2015 we will see a Opening Scareamonies

A purge show makes sense along with another torture magic show from Jack (witch I would LOVE). That actor who plays Jack is phenomenal and I always have a blast watching him. Hopefully he returns