Pandora: The World of Avatar Announcement, Construction, & Preview Discussion | Page 253 | Inside Universal Forums

Pandora: The World of Avatar Announcement, Construction, & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In what is somehow a surprise for Disney.. applicants are far less enthusiastic about learning Na'avi than anticipated. It's viewed as less of a fun way to be involved in the land and more as drudgery some are explicitly avoiding.
Makes sense. There isn't rally a flood of applicants in the high schools demanding courses in Chinese, Russian, & Arabic. ...Overheard conversation.....Do you want to go to the keg party Friday? There's going to be a ton of hot women...No way. I'd rather stay home and have fun learning and speaking Na'avi. :lol:

Reactions: Joel
So will staff have to talk to you in this mystery language and you are expected to know what they're on about?

Or will it be a case of feeling like I'm in a Dora the Explorer episode with the exchange going along the lines of "*made up word* that means "Hello" say it with me!" when I'm just trying to get in line for Flight of Passage? :saywhat:

Reactions: Joel
So will staff have to talk to you in this mystery language and you are expected to know what they're on about?

Or will it be a case of feeling like I'm in a Dora the Explorer episode with the exchange going along the lines of "*made up word* that means "Hello" say it with me!" when I'm just trying to get in line for Flight of Passage? :saywhat:

Cameron thinks Avatar is as popular as Star Trek with people able to speak Nav'i like Klingon and Vulcan.

Status
Not open for further replies.