Pandora: The World of Avatar Announcement, Construction, & Preview Discussion | Page 354 | Inside Universal Forums

Pandora: The World of Avatar Announcement, Construction, & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know if the canteen, drinks spot and shop will be open during the booked previews? Also - will we be allowed to just 'hang out' in the land after our 'dedicated slot' hours are over?

Do we know if the canteen, drinks spot and shop will be open during the booked previews? Also - will we be allowed to just 'hang out' in the land after our 'dedicated slot' hours are over?

The email does not guarantee dining, only the rides. And it says some areas may be closed.

IMG_4165.PNG

I think your route of travel or how you use your time might be planned out for the previews - or if anything it's once per ride.

For the CM previews - outside the AK previews - they're allotting FP style entitlements for each member of the party.

Remember how they were firm on only accepting reservations for parties with linked accounts?

Yes, I am hoping they're wanting to Bring in the $$ as much as possible. We are doing the D23 3hr tour with Joe Rohde in the morning of 19 May, with the 2 hour slot in the afternoon to return for rides etc. That's why I'm hoping not to get evicted when my slot closes, but to stay and enjoy the exterior lighting in the early evening. Lunch is at Tiffins but I'll need a snack late afternoon. It was costly but a special anniversary treat as we leave before official opening.

This video is two years old. I find it fascinating how we are seeing all of this finally coming together. Only a month left.

Reactions: Joel
I feel like that effect would work a lot better with even slight movement in the trees, such as from fans or physical push/pull from something.

I'm thinking it can be rehearsals from a show they will have. This view isn't from within the land so who's to say they haven't done what you proposed but to be seen from within?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.