Pandora: The World of Avatar Announcement, Construction, & Preview Discussion | Page 40 | Inside Universal Forums

Pandora: The World of Avatar Announcement, Construction, & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But wait, isn't bringing up what attractions you find superior "changing the rules?!" For shame. Except your point about superior attractions boils down to individual opinions...my point about the Uni and Epcot's replacements not being equal isn't.

No, it's really not. It's all opinion.

Some opinions are just better than others.

No, it's really not. It's all opinion.

Some opinions are just better than others.

Incorrect. The fact that the two replacement comparisons have one fundamental different (Universal replaced by WB VS Disney replaced by Disney), isn't an opinion. Which of those attractions are more enjoyable is. I'd recommend you should look up the definition of "opinion" before boasting that yours is better. Czechmate.

wouldnt it be hillarious if they announced that Avatar would be coming to Disney World in place of Jungle Cruise?

I too like Avatar and hope that this project becomes a reality. Pandora, if done properly, could look better than WWOP. That's a BIG "if" though. I'm staying optimistic.

A wingrider in AK? Why not?!

I too like Avatar and hope that this project becomes a reality. Pandora, if done properly, could look better than WWOP. That's a BIG "if" though. I'm staying optimistic.

A wingrider in AK? Why not?!

They'd have to have a lot of glowy plants and AWESOME creature animatronics to make it look cooler than a castle, at least to me. And everyone keeps telling me animatronics probably won't happen because they'll go with screens instead, and as an animatronic fanatic, that makes me a sad panda.

Reactions: Cwoolboy
It does not sound too far off really, a wing rider coaster would probably work best for any Avatar ride revolving around a coaster. As far an any elaboration I was hoping someone could elaborate myself :lol:

It does not sound too far off really, a wing rider coaster would probably work best for any Avatar ride revolving around a coaster. As far an any elaboration I was hoping someone could elaborate myself :lol:

I was the first person to say it on here but I guess Nintendo was more important. btw, its going to be crazy. Animal Kingdom is going to be Disneys Thrill park.

Status
Not open for further replies.