Park days | Inside Universal Forums

Park days

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jun 24, 2024
Hey everyone. Is it possible to do Universal Orlando in two days? I am going to US and IOA. Should I go to each one on a different day for a total of two days or should I make it two days for each? Thank you.

Reactions: belloq87
Hey everyone. Is it possible to do Universal Orlando in two days? I am going to US and IOA. Should I go to each one on a different day for a total of two days or should I make it two days for each? Thank you.
Hey! It is possible to do both parks in two days, but how you do it will depend on your budget and what time of year you're going. If you're going during a less crowded time of year (basically not Spring Break, Christmas, etc.) you should be fine to get everything done in a couple days. If you're going during a busier time of year, I'd look into Express passes — or staying at one of the fancy hotels that provides them to you """for free"""

Deciding between park hopper or not park hopper is totally personal preference, but keep in mind you must have a park hopper if you want to ride the Hogwarts Express, which runs between the two parks. I like having a park hopper because I prefer one park to the other (Islands) but if saving money was my goal, I'd be happy to do a one-park-per-day ticket because I've been on Hogwarts Express.

Hope that helps!

I would suggest buying the park-to-park option. The proximity makes moving from one park to the other super convenient (it's all of a 5-minute walk from one gate to the other). Additionally, if you run into bad weather, IOA has a lot of rides that get shut down til the weather clears (Hulk, Velocicoaster, Hagrid, etc.).

Reactions: Mad Dog