Peacock Live | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Peacock Live

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I find it really hard to believe that Peacock Live will have an onslaught of parks announcements.

Comcast has a tendency to off-handedly announce attractions as part of quarterly earnings. I don’t think they’re capable of saving all of their secrets for a big D23-like panel.

I find it really hard to believe that Peacock Live will have an onslaught of parks announcements.

Comcast has a tendency to off-handedly announce attractions as part of quarterly earnings. I don’t think they’re capable of saving all of their secrets for a big D23-like panel.
I think they’ll talk a lot about Beijing, Bourne and SLoP with slight mention of EU. That’s about it.

I think they’ll talk a lot about Beijing, Bourne and SLoP with slight mention of EU. That’s about it.

Considering Pets is going to be seemingly open for previews during the event, I increasingly doubt that it'll be on for the Global Preview panel.

Personally--I see, Beijing, SNW Osaka/Hollywood, Minion Park for USS (as that has been officially confirmed), and if Bourne isn't open by then, to address it.

I do not see EU mentioned during this either.

I think if they’re doing beijing and such the velocicoaster is likely- i basically think they’ll do every attraction and park from then til 2021. did they specify how long the parks showcase panel would be?

Yeah, that sounds about right. One announcement per resort.

I think they’ll be plenty of talk about USJ’s Nintendo World (that will basically be open like SLoP) and isn’t there finally something new coming to Singapore?

I think Orlando fans will end up being the most disappointed sadly.

Yeah, that sounds about right. One announcement per resort.

I think they’ll be plenty of talk about USJ’s Nintendo World (that will basically be open like SLoP) and isn’t there finally something new coming to Singapore?

I think Orlando fans will end up being the most disappointed sadly.

Singapore has announced Minion Park and SNW, with nothing really concrete in what to expect, or when (excluding that they'd be open by 2025).

Reactions: GadgetGuru
Has this got anything to do with the upcoming NBCUniversal streaming service "Peacock"?

In all intents, yes. It's supposed to hype up Peacock further, and will even be showing content that would be featured on the service (such as stars and cast/crew from upcoming Peacock projects).

We're merely more-so speculating on what will happen for the Global Preview panel of Universal Park's and Resorts as-well, similar to how we did the same for when D23 was rolling around.

In all intents, yes. It's supposed to hype up Peacock further, and will even be showing content that would be featured on the service (such as stars and cast/crew from upcoming Peacock projects).

We're merely more-so speculating on what will happen for the Global Preview panel of Universal Park's and Resorts as-well, similar to how we did the same for when D23 was rolling around.
Ya, this is essentially NBC/Unviersal's version of D23. Really excited to her about the parks stuff, not expecting tons of details for anything Orlando related but the Universal parks across the world grab my attention lately and a 2021/2022 trip to USH I think is in play, so I'm anxious to hear what they got haha.

Ya, this is essentially NBC/Unviersal's version of D23. Really excited to her about the parks stuff, not expecting tons of details for anything Orlando related but the Universal parks across the world grab my attention lately and a 2021/2022 trip to USH I think is in play, so I'm anxious to hear what they got haha.

Agreed.

Honestly, I'm really curious about Beijing and Hollywood, and what they talk about.

For Beijing, it'll be Universal's next flagship park, and it'll be opening before the 2022 Winter Olympics. If I was a betting man, I am going to be not shocked at all if NBCUniversal/Comcast tries to play up both of those aspects.

And for Hollywood, lies in part to the NBCUniversal Evolution Plan. And if they hold out on information regarding the plans until closer to Peacock Live, I wouldn't be shocked if they actually discuss their plans going forward for the Hollywood park, ensuring a means of marketing the changes to the Lower Lot to ensure the future's of both the studio property, and the park's property.

Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee
Curious for more info on the KFP ride. It’s being rumored as an eticket but i’m curious to see how it accomplishes that. Would love for peacock live to be an annual event.

Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee
Agreed.

Honestly, I'm really curious about Beijing and Hollywood, and what they talk about.

For Beijing, it'll be Universal's next flagship park, and it'll be opening before the 2022 Winter Olympics. If I was a betting man, I am going to be not shocked at all if NBCUniversal/Comcast tries to play up both of those aspects.

And for Hollywood, lies in part to the NBCUniversal Evolution Plan. And if they hold out on information regarding the plans until closer to Peacock Live, I wouldn't be shocked if they actually discuss their plans going forward for the Hollywood park, ensuring a means of marketing the changes to the Lower Lot to ensure the future's of both the studio property, and the park's property.
Ya, id expect Beijing to be in play for here totally. There really hasn't been a brand new major Universal park in my times posting on these forums and such, but would it be too early for them to give more details on any of the lands at Beijing? Id be curious if they mentioned Jurassic World a bit more, as I think that will be one of their biggest draws.

The lower lot seems to be turning into more fully fleshed out themed environments which I'm all for, hopefully they discuss that. Id be shocked if we don't get confirmation that Nintendo is coming in 2021, just might not get any other date than "2021". Plus at this point the Nintendo event in NYC should have happened so we'll likely have some Mario Kart talk along with some Power Up bands discussion.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
For what it’s worth, a trusted leaker vaguely hinted that a Nintendo racing game could potentially be announced in the near future. Revealing a Mario Kart game and ride together would be smart

For what it’s worth, a trusted leaker vaguely hinted that a Nintendo racing game could potentially be announced in the near future. Revealing a Mario Kart game and ride together would be smart

Gonna say this, the stuff that Sabi says, should not be taken accounted for as definite stock to be intended to be bundled with Mario Kart at USJ.

Whatever Sabi is saying, is better suited for the NSW thread.

Reactions: socalifornian
Agreed.

Huh, i thought that "Evolution Plan" from awhile back was finished with the opening of Hogsmeade. Guess i'll have to look it all over again.