Penguin Trek (2024) | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Penguin Trek (2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Beat me to it! I saw the crane coming into the storage area next to DC this morning while getting my iced coffee at the Wawa next door!

I just grabbed lunch from the Taco Bell next to DC and I saw some of the white track for the outdoor portions has arrived.

I was thinking if we don't have announcement before then, the announcement will come the second week of November as IAAPA starts. B&M will probably have a ride vehicle on display for the trade show so they can showcase the new style just like they did with Pipeline.

Any idea when we can expect some sort of announcement? So far the company hasn't announced anything for this or made any other 2024 announcements except the Loch Ness Monster refurb.

Last edited:
Any idea when we can expect some sort of announcement? So far the company hasn't announced anything for this or made any other 2024 announcements except the Loch Ness Monster refurb.
They confirmed the coaster was coming in their Twitter, but if I had to guess they will make a formal announcement the first week of November since most likely the ride vehicle will be on display at IAAPA this year form the 13th-17th.

Reactions: Thatguyoverwhere
They confirmed the coaster was coming in their Twitter, but if I had to guess they will make a formal announcement the first week of November since most likely the ride vehicle will be on display at IAAPA this year form the 13th-17th.
Oh weird, I totally missed the twitter announcement/confirmation. Good catch though! Not sure if I'm just being impatient or they normally announce new additions earlier in the year.