Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Penn and Teller at HHN 22!?

I met them! It was during the AP preview, and it was pouring rain. We'd been waiting for something like 45 minutes, and all of a sudden people towards the front of the line start cheering. We thought the line was moving. Then somebody screams "It's them!" Sure enough, here comes short little Teller with his Umbrella. He waves goodbye and moves on. But where's Penn? Turns out, he was thanking people individually and was shaking everyone's hand. When he got to my part of the line, he made the comment, "Of course, if this was Disney, it wouldn't be raining."

That totally made my night.

I met them! It was during the AP preview, and it was pouring rain. We'd been waiting for something like 45 minutes, and all of a sudden people towards the front of the line start cheering. We thought the line was moving. Then somebody screams "It's them!" Sure enough, here comes short little Teller with his Umbrella. He waves goodbye and moves on. But where's Penn? Turns out, he was thanking people individually and was shaking everyone's hand. When he got to my part of the line, he made the comment, "Of course, if this was Disney, it wouldn't be raining."

Thats awesome! Glad you got to see them!

Penn & Teller, universally (no pun intended), the nicest people in show business. They shake hands and take pictures after their shows and are incredibly nice.

Yeah I was a the front of that line. It was truly awesome. Too bad they weren't in the house at the end. Anyone know when they actually plan on being in the house?

Yeah I was a the front of that line. It was truly awesome. Too bad they weren't in the house at the end. Anyone know when they actually plan on being in the house?
Even the scareactors in P&T may not know the answer to this until they just walk in. It's meant to be a complete surprise to everybody.

I think they did an amazing job with the house. So far it's my favorite house.

I agree. While it wasn't my absolute favorite of the event, I still greatly enjoyed the design. There were some great effects, and that christmas light room was spectacularly innovative, imo.

Please never let them design a House again. Please stick to Magic....

Agree 100% worst house out of a pretty crappy year, this was the best P&T could come up with?
Please stick to magic... you guys suck at haunted houses, nothing but cheap cliches and what just amounted to a Penn and Teller stroke job. Sorry excuse for a paycheck. And the house... Havok meets the In-Between.

And the real joke will be the fan boys will vote this the best house

"The actors made the house!"
"The actors were amazing"

...yeah all three of them.

Last edited:
I don't get the hate for P&T. It's not scary, but as far as humorous houses I have been through goes it's atleast in the top 5. I like it better than Cleaver, Clown-O-Vision, and Creatures. It's atleast on par with PsychoScarepy: Home for the Holidays, but it's no Bloodengutz.

I don't get the hate for P&T. It's not scary, but as far as humorous houses I have been through goes it's atleast in the top 5. I like it better than Cleaver, Clown-O-Vision, and Creatures. It's atleast on par with PsychoScarepy: Home for the Holidays, but it's no Bloodengutz.

Should start a thread. Favorite "Fun" house.

Saw them last night!

I had heard they'd be in the house at 7:30, but they ended up showing up around then. They shook hands and then I think they went into the house for a walkthrough and then to begin scaring people. I had heard they wouldn't scare until 9, but I think it was just after the walkthrough that they started. We were about to go in at 9:20 when they came out and we were close enough so I was able to get a picture with Penn.

It was exciting! Wish we could've seen them in the house, but maybe another night. :)

The only house I went in twice. Too much fun and loved the queue video too.