Penn & Teller @ Hard Rock | Inside Universal Forums

Penn & Teller @ Hard Rock

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
After visiting this house a few times, not me... Kidding! Would love to but thats too far away :lol:

After visiting this house a few times, not me... Kidding! Would love to but thats too far away :lol:

I'm just a huge penn and teller fan and i loved how involved they were with the house (from helping the creative team to actually being at the house) unlike alice cooper. I liked the house.

also their show Bull****! that was on Showtime for 8 seasons is great.

I really wanted to go but I already had something lined up for the 31st :(

Penn & Teller are awesome. I got to wave at Teller and shook Penn's hand, opening night this past HHN, while we were waiting in line for Newk'd Las Vegas. It was the highlight of that cold, wet, miserable night.

I was right next to you then Felipe. I was at the front of the line and was the one who yelled "Penn" when he stepped out in the rain. I have never been so wet in my life. It took days for me to dryout.

I was right next to you then Felipe. I was at the front of the line and was the one who yelled "Penn" when he stepped out in the rain. I have never been so wet in my life. It took days for me to dryout.

I was actually quite far from the front of the line :p I was nearby the beverage cart, half-way between the house and Backlot Dr. Penn was actually really super nice and considerate, as he shook everyone's hands all the way down and made small talk as he walked to their black SUV parked in Backlot Dr. He was really appreciative that we were standing under the pouring rain to see his house.

Gotcha. That's right he did work the line. When he came out, he stood with us for awhile under an umbrella with Teller. They took pics with us and made jokes about how the show must go on. Was a very neat experience. Never got to see them in the house though. Teller took video of us with his iphone.

Gotcha. That's right he did work the line. When he came out, he stood with us for awhile under an umbrella with Teller. They took pics with us and made jokes about how the show must go on. Was a very neat experience. Never got to see them in the house though. Teller took video of us with his iphone.

You guys got luckier, with more interaction, than us further back :p But still pretty awesome of them, especially Penn :thumbs: