Persona [Game Series] | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Persona [Game Series]

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Persona 5 Scramble - The Phantom Strikers will have a live reveal of the game today, at 8PM Pacific.

Persona 5 Scramble, is the Atlus x Koei Techmo Musou title, originally revealed back in April at Persona Super Live; as the Stay Tuned trailer released in August teased Shibuya, Sapporo, Sendai, Osaka, and Okinawa.

To triple post in a long while..

Persona 4 Golden, is coming to Steam. And it's going to use Denuvo for the sake of it.

Persona 3 Portable is also possibly coming to Steam as-well, but it's not clear if it'll be on Saturday or later on..

To triple post in a long while..

Persona 4 Golden, is coming to Steam. And it's going to use Denuvo for the sake of it.

Persona 3 Portable is also possibly coming to Steam as-well, but it's not clear if it'll be on Saturday or later on..

And there it is.

I'll be picking this up day one, I was considering another P4G playthrough on my Vita but this will do.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush

Atlus West will be officially announcing key-details for the western localization of Persona 5 Strikers (Scramble: The Phantom Striker's); as the game is officially hitting Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Steam (Persona 5 Strikers did not release on PC in Japan). The release date, has been leaked for February 23rd.

I mean not the biggest deal....but kinda wish it had a PS5 version with no load times like optimized for the system but yeah we will take what we can get.

Next year is the 25th celebration as well so two easy things to do is get Persona 4 golden on Ps4/Ps5 and also get Persona 3 on PC and Ps5, and my guess is another side game will come out maybe a fighting title or some new series

I mean not the biggest deal....but kinda wish it had a PS5 version with no load times like optimized for the system but yeah we will take what we can get.

Next year is the 25th celebration as well so two easy things to do is get Persona 4 golden on Ps4/Ps5 and also get Persona 3 on PC and Ps5, and my guess is another side game will come out maybe a fighting title or some new series

Hypothetically--the PS4 version should be backwards compatible for PS5, similar to how other PS4 Atlus games are.

I'm guessing a majority of 25th is ports and rereleases of past mainline titles, with P3 getting a major rework to have FES and Female Protagonist content--alongside a graphical upscale on the same vain of P4G for PC. And the only "Major" title is either an ArcSys title, or a Spinoff.

It'll be the 15th anniversary of Persona 3, alongside the 25th Anniversary of Persona in general. I highly doubt P3 ain't gonna be addressed during this. Similar to FFVII, it is the most influential title in the series in the terms of kickstarting the general public's interest. And with P-Studio not involved with the SMT teams; that gives them a potential window to focus on a Persona 3 remake. They have assets from P3D that could be translated and adapted to cut costs and time if need too (as P3D/P5D was not made by an external partner).

Last edited:
Hypothetically--the PS4 version should be backwards compatible for PS5, similar to how other PS4 Atlus games are.

I'm guessing a majority of 25th is ports and rereleases of past mainline titles, with P3 getting a major rework to have FES and Female Protagonist content--alongside a graphical upscale on the same vain of P4G for PC. And the only "Major" title is either an ArcSys title, or a Spinoff.

It'll be the 15th anniversary of Persona 3, alongside the 25th Anniversary of Persona in general. I highly doubt P3 ain't gonna be addressed during this. Similar to FFVII, it is the most influential title in the series in the terms of kickstarting the general public's interest. And with P-Studio not involved with the SMT teams; that gives them a potential window to focus on a Persona 3 remake. They have assets from P3D that could be translated and adapted to cut costs and time if need too (as P3D/P5D was not made by an external partner).
P3 with a female option from the PSP would be welcome.

I know you can play older games but ones optimised, just even better. Also would be good practice porting the Ps5 for Future titles. But the people behind Persona sometimes do weird thing, like releasing Persona 4 on PC but not PS4 which is normally not a hard thing to port. I guess you could say they were "saving" it for next year but then why put a PC version out and not wait?

But I'm just happy we are getting it, and can't wait for a semi Sequel to one of the best JRPG's ever (yes, yes story wise not gameplay wise but the new Zelda is also great and does not play like the first BOTW)

Some early thoughts on Persona 5 Strikers [PC]

• There's a lot of depth even early on by how combat works. The frame-rate's a bit wonky, albeit due to the graphical rendering, but it works for the most part!
  • The ability to freely change between any and all Phantom Thieves, and to play as any of them even outside fights is really, really good.
  • The writing and voicework done so-far is great! Max Mittleman and Xanthe Huynh kill it so-far.\
I'll definitely come back to this post, keep ironing my thoughts: but I am thoroughly impressed so-far.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
Some early thoughts on Persona 5 Strikers [PC]

• There's a lot of depth even early on by how combat works. The frame-rate's a bit wonky, albeit due to the graphical rendering, but it works for the most part!
  • The ability to freely change between any and all Phantom Thieves, and to play as any of them even outside fights is really, really good.
  • The writing and voicework done so-far is great! Max Mittleman and Xanthe Huynh kill it so-far.\
I'll definitely come back to this post, keep ironing my thoughts: but I am thoroughly impressed so-far.
Beat the first level and think its a solid spin off. Its kinda insane how much voice work is in this compared to say Fire Emblem/Zelda spin offs. I wonder how the budgets compare.

The fact you can play as ANY of the characters is sooo dam cool and hope, Persona 6 allows you in dungeons to let who ever you want to be the main star.

Persona 25th Anniversary has been announced, with the first in seven projects to be announced in September.

The final announcement will be in September 2022 (labeled as Autumn 2022 in images)

Last edited: