Picture of the Day - Orlando | Page 102 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
496163408_rSRHD-XL.jpg

Poster X your pictures are always so great! What kind of camera do you have?

Here's mine for today...

Brian swatting the gnats away.

1zgw3dd.jpg

Poster X your pictures are always so great! What kind of camera do you have?

Thank you BeachGurl.

The 2 pics from Epcot Fri evening were taken with my newest cam, a Panasonic LX 3, which is a point n shoot on steroids. :) The AK pics, and the LMA shot were taken with my Panasonic FZ 18 which is a super zoom/ or bridge cam.

Thank you peaches magee too.

Last edited:
T'was very hard. We had a driver that refused to slow down at all. It was hard to aim when we were bouncing that much. Most of the pictures unfortunately turned out blurry. I'm glad I was able to get a few good ones of the lion since I rarely ever see him.

T'was very hard. We had a driver that refused to slow down at all. It was hard to aim when we were bouncing that much. Most of the pictures unfortunately turned out blurry. I'm glad I was able to get a few good ones of the lion since I rarely ever see him.

Very nice lion shot.

I hear you on the not slowing down thing. I had a really bad older woman for a driver last week and she told you from the get go she doesn't stop, and she stayed true to her word and didn't, nor slowed down much either.

It sucks when you have your self psyched up to try to shoot some pics on KS and then get a baja driver.