Picture of the Day - Orlando | Page 112 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Not too bad for a cell phone pic...

2mff04g.jpg

From Emeril's Orlando

Blackened Australian Kobe Rib Eye with Sauteed Cipollini Onion-Rock Shrimp Relish, Sea Salt Roasted Golden Beets and Baby Fennel, Plugra Mashed Yukon Gold Potatoes and Escargot-Burgundy Reduction:

dsc0091.jpg

Smugmug is great to have because you just upload the original size and it saves it for you in perfect quality and there isn't a limit how much you can upload. It also quickly resizes for you too. It's aaaaa nice.

Smugmug is great to have because you just upload the original size and it saves it for you in perfect quality and there isn't a limit how much you can upload. It also quickly resizes for you too. It's aaaaa nice.

Interesting. Much easier then resizing them in Photoshop. Going to try that out next time.

From Emeril's Orlando

Blackened Australian Kobe Rib Eye with Sauteed Cipollini Onion-Rock Shrimp Relish, Sea Salt Roasted Golden Beets and Baby Fennel, Plugra Mashed Yukon Gold Potatoes and Escargot-Burgundy Reduction:

dsc0091.jpg

That looks sooooo good... but I could probably eat like 3 of those. :lol:

n4y5ow.jpg

That looks sooooo good... but I could probably eat like 3 of those. :lol:
The Rib Eye wasn't huge, but bigger than most filets. But I teamed it up with:

An appitizer of Emeril's Barbeque Shrimp with a Petite Rosemary Biscuit

dsc0090l.jpg

And a Caramelized White Chocolate-Toffee Crunch Cheesecake With Hazelnut Shortbread and Butterscotch Sauce

dsc0092bvi.jpg

So when I left, I was stuffed.

Last edited: