Picture of the Day - Orlando | Page 17 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
tztotA1.jpg

Reactions: chunkymonkey
z2e32.jpg

So I tried in achieve the infamous Space Mountain pic in the tunnel but I forgot to use the flash and everytime I tried again the camera wouldn't cooperate. But thought I'd post the pic anyways, anyone else have a pic of themselves in the Space Mountain tunnel?

z2e32.jpg

So I tried in achieve the infamous Space Mountain pic in the tunnel but I forgot to use the flash and everytime I tried again the camera wouldn't cooperate. But thought I'd post the pic anyways, anyone else have a pic of themselves in the Space Mountain tunnel?

I've got several somewhere in my computer...I just found one of them, but there's no way I'm posting it. Its so ugly of me. lol

I've got several somewhere in my computer...I just found one of them, but there's no way I'm posting it. Its so ugly of me. lol

lol you sound like me! If the flash had been on, on mine pic I'm sure I wouldn't have liked myself plus my sisters are behind me in that particular picture, one going left and one going right and when you have that many girls in a picture someone is bound to say DELETE haha!

Last edited:
Nice picture. You always seem to get them in the perfect poses... you should be an official Disney photographer for their ads and stuff.