Picture of the Day - Orlando | Page 286 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
DSCN0578-1.jpg

For me AK theme is going to continue. I went there yesterday and had about 15 good photos. So I'm excited for more AK photos.

October, where is your photo from? Dinosaur area?

For me AK theme is going to continue. I went there yesterday and had about 15 good photos. So I'm excited for more AK photos.

October, where is your photo from? Dinosaur area?

Now your set for two weeks!
Yep, it is probably the ride line but I don't know for sure, because I was lucky enough to walk right on when I was there.

That too, but I rarely have to use the lockers at Uni. So that's less of an issue, but I love being able to take pics on rides.
Thats why I have a small camera, so I can stick it in my pocket and avoid the lockers. Then I use the bigger camera when I want the zoom.
Wish I had known they allow you to take pics on the rides, oh well, next time.

Thats why I have a small camera, so I can stick it in my pocket and avoid the lockers. Then I use the bigger camera when I want the zoom.
Wish I had known they allow you to take pics on the rides, oh well, next time.

Yep, any outdoor rides really they're cool with pics. I've taken pictures on Everest and Big Thunder, multiple ride thrus as well and I'm not really covert about it.

I rock a Nikon Coolpix simply for convenience. I pretty much got this camera for the parks. I rock a D-40 also BUT that's not nearly as park friendly. If I broke the D-40 I'd probably cry, and it's going to be a lot harder to get on-ride photos with a D-40. The Coolpix was $75 on Black Friday. If it breaks then it breaks...I'll go buy a new Pocket Digi. The DSLR rarely makes it to the parks with me, I'll take it to HHN but very rarely do I take my DSLR to the park.

Yep, any outdoor rides really they're cool with pics. I've taken pictures on Everest and Big Thunder, multiple ride thrus as well and I'm not really covert about it.

I rock a Nikon Coolpix simply for convenience. I pretty much got this camera for the parks. I rock a D-40 also BUT that's not nearly as park friendly. If I broke the D-40 I'd probably cry, and it's going to be a lot harder to get on-ride photos with a D-40. The Coolpix was $75 on Black Friday. If it breaks then it breaks...I'll go buy a new Pocket Digi. The DSLR rarely makes it to the parks with me, I'll take it to HHN but very rarely do I take my DSLR to the park.

Pretty much what I do, I have a P&S cyber-shot 10 zoom for rides and a cyber-shot (DLSR style body) 20 zoom for the animals at Busch.
Can't wait to use the HX at SeaWorld this weekend ans then for HOS and HHNs this year.