Picture of the Day - Orlando | Page 405 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Any chance I could get a larger version of this? I would love to make it my background!

Sure, PM me your email. :thumbs:

^ That is a great picture HTF. Hard to believe that we watched it being built... it looks so authentically old now. How long ago was the picture taken? I spot a potential problem with the snow that I have expected from the start.

Thanks Teebs it was taken about a month ago give or take. Also are you referring to the coloring of the snow?

7695259256_2d69770f91_o.jpg

Reactions: Andy
Also are you referring to the coloring of the snow?

Yeah, Florida black mold... it appears to be grabbing hold of the snow which is very expected. They use a hydrochloric acid/bleach stuff to remove it from residential roofs and it stinks to high heaven. But perhaps I am seeing something different in your photo?

^ Great photo Jokerman! I love niches like that in theme parks. AK has a few too.

Last edited:
Yeah, Florida black mold... it appears to be grabbing hold of the snow which is very expected. They use a hydrochloric acid/bleach stuff to remove it from residential roofs and it stinks to high heaven. But perhaps I am seeing something different in your photo?

^ Great photo Jokerman! I love niches like that in theme parks. AK has a few too.

Thanks! :smiley:

Nice. Mine came with an 18-55mm IS Lens. And yea, I'm hoping to learn enough with it to get some nice HHN shots in October, and then some DLR/USH ones in November.

Definitely want to try to get a low-light lens. Try to see if you can score the Canon f/1.8, since it's cheaper.